Maksim

So this is why cops become cops?

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/08/30/officer-sex-car_n_942051.html?ncid=webmail1

Officer Caught In Surveillance Photo Having Sex On Car: Report (GRAPHIC PHOTO)

First Posted: 8/30/11 03:42 PM ET Updated: 8/30/11 04:17 PM ET

React

Amazing

Inspiring

Funny

Scary

Hot

Crazy

Important

Weird

Follow

Video , Officer Sex Car , Photo Of Officer Sex , Photo Of Officer Sex New Mexico ,

Photo Of Police Sex , Police Sex Car , Police Sex Car Photo , Crime News

share this story

Get Crime Alerts

Submit this story

A photo of what appears to be a police officer having sex with a woman on the hood of a car has caused an uproar in New Mexico.

The Huffington Post could not confirm independently that the man in question is a law enforcement officer, but Albuquerque, N.M. TV station KOB 4 and the Albuquerque Journal both identify the man as a uniformed officer.

The Santa Fe Sheriff's office released pictures to KOB in response to a public records request. The photos were taken from security footage at the Santa Fe Canyon Ranch.

Santa Fe County Sheriff Robert Garcia told the Journal that the photos were taken by a camera set up to catch graffiti taggers or other crimes.

An email and phone call to the New Mexico State Police were not immediately returned to HuffPost.

Other uniformed policeman have been caught having sex on the job. Earlier this month, a Louisiana state public safety officer was suspended for reportedly having sex in his patrol car.

In January, a veteran officer resigned after he allegedly did the deed in his cruiser.

New Mexico State Police have not said whether the man pictured on the hood of the car will face any disciplinary measures, according to the Journal.

Hopefully it was not with a prostitute...

Saying this is jest, but Hookers are cheaper than wifes I think.

In case the wife read this, yes Honey, I love you, it was a joke, after 20+ years you should know that, heck I'd be getting out by now if you think about it. :icon_mrgreen:

Harry

This actually happened with Lower Township PD not too long ago. I forget if it was just one or two of them, but I believe they got caught raw doggin some randoms behind the Villas post office. At least they were beatin up somethin that wasn't Rodney King. Haha

• Like 2

This actually happened with Lower Township PD not too long ago. I forget if it was just one or two of them, but I believe they got caught raw doggin some randoms behind the Villas post office.

having lived there I believe everything you just said..

No criminal charges..just Fired. Guess that isnt good enough for you?

http://www.santafenewmexican.com/Local%20News/State-police-fire-cop-in-sex-tape

That's the latest update. Showed up a few days after the last update. I think it's a good outcome. What do you think?

That's the latest update. Showed up a few days after the last update. I think it's a good outcome. What do you think?

I hazard a guess he may get his job back and his dismissal reduced to a suspension without pay on appeal.

I have to find the article but there is an update. He won't be charged with anything. BS

BS? Why? What crime did he commit? What would be the crime if two consenting adults had sex at your job while on the job? Would they get fired?

BS? Why? What crime did he commit? What would be the crime if two consenting adults had sex at your job while on the job? Would they get fired?

What? Are you serious? Performing a sex act in public while on the job should be enough to get you fired AND charges should've been filed.

• Like 2

I hazard a guess he may get his job back and his dismissal reduced to a suspension without pay on appeal.

I have to find the article but there is an update. He won't be charged with anything. BS

Lemme get this right, i can't take a piss in public with out getting arrested for some sort of indecent exposure or disorderly conduct, but i could bang a chick on a park bench and get away with it? lemme try that and get back to you.lol.

• Like 2

Lemme get this right, i can't take a piss in public with out getting arrested for some sort of indecent exposure or disorderly conduct, but i could bang a chick on a park bench and get away with it? lemme try that and get back to you.lol.

This wont work i know someone who was arrested and booked for having sex in a park.. :sarcastichand: Makes me laugh every time i think about it.. :sarcastichand::sarcastichand:

i dont think he should have been fired but putting the pic of his act up in town hall would have been enough punishment.. :sarcastichand:

What? Are you serious? Performing a sex act in public while on the job should be enough to get you fired AND charges should've been filed.

Riiight and if i arrested everyone i caught getting some you'd be calling me a JBT as usual your bias is showing.

That tinfoil is getting tight again.

• Like 1

Looking at the NJ Statute that might cover this:

2C:14-4. Lewdness

2C:14-4. Lewdness.

a. A person commits a disorderly persons offense if he does any flagrantly lewd and offensive act which he knows or reasonably expects is likely to be observed by other nonconsenting persons who would be affronted or alarmed.

b. A person commits a crime of the fourth degree if:

(1) He exposes his intimate parts for the purpose of arousing or gratifying the sexual desire of the actor or of any other person under circumstances where the actor knows or reasonably expects he is likely to be observed by a child who is less than 13 years of age where the actor is at least four years older than the child.

(2) He exposes his intimate parts for the purpose of arousing or gratifying the sexual desire of the actor or of any other person under circumstances where the actor knows or reasonably expects he is likely to be observed by a person who because of mental disease or defect is unable to understand the sexual nature of the actor's conduct.

c. As used in this section:

"lewd acts" shall include the exposing of the genitals for the purpose of arousing or gratifying the sexual desire of the actor or of any other person.

The old statute under 2A in NJ was gave the officer much more leeway in charging someone. If there is a more appropriate statute please post it.

You would first have to prove that "he knows or reasonably expects is likely to be observed by other nonconsenting persons who would be affronted or alarmed."

A good defense to this is that it was captured on a surveillance camera and that means he wouldn't know or reasonably expect observation. Good job on hiding the surveillance camera.

I realize we didn't see the entire video but under NJ law the genitals would have to be exposed. The guy has his back to the camera so we didn't see his and the woman's were blocked by him and may not have been exposed to the camera. So there is a question on that also.

Criminal prosecution in this matter doesn't seem like a slam dunk. You have to prove all elements of the crime. This is NJ law and if he were convicted the most he could get is a DP conviction.

I have no idea what NM law says on the matter but used NJ law to illustrate issues with prosecuting this case.

This happened near 8/30 and the LEO was fired on 9/2. That's a quick turnaround for any departmental charges. The agency obviously figured this was the way to go and make it go away while it was fresh in people's minds.

How many people would lose their jobs for a DP conviction? Higher standard for the cops? Well he lost his job anyway.

If you pee alongside your car (as is common on the autobahn in Germany) on the GSP you'll get arrested but not if you run into the bushes. If you have to go you have to go but use some disgression. If you have sex on a park bench you'll get arrested but not if you do it in the bushes and no one sees you.

You really need to look at what the law says. If this was anyone else there wouldn't be an easy conviction under NJ law.

If this were the Penthouse Forum instead of NJ Gun Forums I'm sure many here could post stories with much more prurient details than this one.

• Like 1