nino

whats do you want for christmas??

ill start off i want http://www.safetyhar...es/rifles.html. 50 cal baby :icon_mrgreen:

This is what comes up:

Not Found

The requested URL /products/rifles/rifles.html. was not found on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

I say your chances are very good!!!:sarcastichand: :sarcastichand:

Nice wish lists, guys, but I'll settle for a Dillon progressive so I can get into reloading. The price of .45's is getting ridiculous.

Lee Classic turret is a great deal for about $200 plus stuff from Cabelas.

Hornady Lock n Load is a Dillon 650 for about $150 less. Get a casefeeder, and you can crank out 450 to 600 rounds per hour. Add in bullet feeder and you are set.

Well I'm already buying myself another xdm 5.25 but in 9.. so for x-mas and being realistic price wise I want a Mosin $100-$200 its reasonable.. just a few of you guys can throw in whatever you want chip in and surprise me with one at the range one weekend, and I promise to act surprised, and by surprise me I mean gift me one, not point one at me. K thanks lol

Lee Classic turret is a great deal for about $200 plus stuff from Cabelas.

Hornady Lock n Load is a Dillon 650 for about $150 less. Get a casefeeder, and you can crank out 450 to 600 rounds per hour. Add in bullet feeder and you are set.

You've got me thinking now!! I'm considering putting my $50 in Cabela's gift certificates towards a Lee Pro 1000. It's on sale...

My folks bought me a Viridian C5L for my Glock 19. I cant wait to open it up. Right now its just sitting there glaring into my soul. My sister got me a gift card to Cabellas and my older brother sighned us up for The Sig Sauer Acadamy 2 day pistol/rifle course. Im really looking forward to that one.

I love Christmas. The one time of the year we celebrate the reanimation of earths first zombie. Jesus

We should start a NJ Gun Forums Secret Santa or something. That would be neat.

• Like 2

I want one of these so I can reload more ammo at a faster rate on my Dillon RL1050. My goal by April 2012 is to have all the handgun and rifle ammo I will need for the rest of the year ready to go. Most of that will be handloads or reloads.

http://www.mrbulletfeeder.com/

I want Sig to get off their collective a$$es and get this to their dealers before my permit expires (12/22)...

2heljic.jpg

It was supposed to come out last spring.

Adios,

Pizza Bob