bry@n

NRA Lifetime for $300

Okay, so it's that time of the year again.

For those of you that would like a NRA Life membership, pm me and I will go over the process.

I did this last year for about 15 members and its a pretty good deal. Especially for those of you that are members of CJRPC or any club that a NRA membership is mandatory.

• Like 2

Just for anyone that is on the fence or may not know Bryan, Bryan is a complete stand up guy and is literally doing this out of the goodness of his heart to get people a lifetime membership. I did this last year with Bryan and it was one of the easiest things I've ever done.

+10000 to Bryan

• Like 1

I have been looking into upgrading to a Life Membership lately since my 3 year is expiring this month and the only option other than the $300 Friends and Family discount is the oh-so-generous $975 direct from NRA. Luckily my coworker is a life member and just got the friends/family paperwork so I'm going to do mine through him.

Just for anyone that is on the fence or may not know Bryan, Bryan is a complete stand up guy and is literally doing this out of the goodness of his heart to get people a lifetime membership. I did this last year with Bryan and it was one of the easiest things I've ever done.

+10000 to Bryan

+10000

+10000 to Bryan

I agree Bryan is one of the good guys and he does this without getting or expecting anything.

• Like 1

Okay, so I replied to everyone's PM's

Thanks for the kind words about me. I don't get a thing from this except helping guys get a life membership on the cheap. I had a friend that did this for me and in turn I pay it forward.

If there are any questions, please feel free to contact me.

is this in installment or one payment of 300bucks? thanks for reply

The way I understand it and did it was it's a a full 300 bucks, you can think of it as your are saving a good amount of money and put what it would cost you aside to split that amount between the NRA, SAF, and NJ2AS.

Wasn't skeptical at all with the references who said that Bryan took care of them the year before. I did it this year, the website like I was told would be updated much quicker then the packet arriving, but I just got my packet. Nice, very nice, Thanks again Bryan.