siderman

Kel-Tec Ksg Release Date?

I've been holding off buying an HD shotgun in anticipation for this one. Pre-orders have been established for a month now, so it has to be soon. The high round count is a nice feature, but i want it for the bulpup config.. I want to get one in my hands before i make a final decision tho.

I'm 80% sure that I'm gonna buy it as an alternative to my Remi 870.

But def not the 1st batch . Will wait at least 6 to 10 months after the release.

I found something annoying on the both sites for pre-order >>>

* Note: This product cannot be purchased if you live in one of the following state(s): California Connecticut Massachusetts New Jersey New York

* PLEASE NOTE: This item may not be available in these states. Please check with your transfer FFL before purchasing - CA, CT, MA, NJ, NY

WTH....

it looks scary, when in doubt these places err on the side of not selling it and just assume it is banned. Lazy fucks basically, rather lose out on some sales than take the time to figure out the laws. ...Well if I didn't live here I guess I wouldn't want to figure out the laws here either.

KSG is superior to the Saiga-12 in NJ by far. In its stock form, the S-12 is a clunky, unbalanced mess with awkward 5 round magazines. I'd rather have a pump gun. The S-12 only shines in AK-configuration with the 8s and 12s mags/drums.

Also, I'm not sure why retailers would think this is illegal in NJ/NY/CA etc. Despite its scary looks and large capacity, it is a pump action shotgun for legal purposes, which few laws, if any, have ever banned anywhere. Every AWB I've ever seen applies to only semi automatics - pumps, levers and full autos have always been exempt in anything I've seen.

I also find this very frustration because only 7 years ago every FFL in the country had to be familiar with the Federal AWB, which is largely similar to the state level ones, considering it was drafted based on states like NJ/NY. So I get pissed when some old guy at a gun show in PA is playing stupid about what "Assault Weapon is" because 7 years ago I'm sure this bozo knew damn well.

• Like 1