Parker

What the.............?

FLAVOR FLAV!!!

Seriously thou, I think it's kind of cool looking, looks like something rich folk would call a bbq gun. Not something you use at the range or in self defense but to brag about how much money you have.

I am embarassed to say I like it. The pewter color and engraving really set it off. Would I use it to defend myself against zombie hordes, probably not.

Me too. And I'm not even of Nordic ancestry. Someone had an idea, to combine a classic Viking motif and apply it to a gun. I can see the artistry in this more than I can in Jackson Pollack's work for example... It's a conversation piece, almost to the point of "Franklin Mint-esque". It belongs in a display box on the wall or on a desk or something like that...

The grips are carved from Mammoth tusks??? Ok , I went to a strict Catholic school and they just kind of conveniently skipped over Dinosaurs completely..but I am under the impression you don't have a lot of access to Mammoth tusks these days? So they are buying fossil ivory to make the grips? That must be an expensive gun...

I did a google search and another gun forum popped up talking about this, the number being thrown around was 7g's. I can't corfirm that thou, could be just gossip.

I find it inconvenient that you can't adjust for windage on the rear sail.

Now that is funny!

Godamit Sig. You really suck lately.

Sig's CEO, Ron Cohen, used to be the head of another company known for putting out a million variants of the same gun (many of them beyond retarded looking), Kimber. Mtr Cohen's influence has brought us diamond plate and viking pattern engraved Sigs. IMO, he is killing the brand. Sig should bring in the CEO of Taurus and start making gold trimmed pistols with enormous rollmarks. That would be the stake through the heart. It makes me wish I never sold my West German P220. That thing's value is going up by the day.

They could make it purple and yellow and it'd become the Minnesota Vikings 226.

These Special edition Sigs don't bother me that much cause they still keep the

basic models in abundance. I actually like the engraving, but not thrilled bout the

sights, grips.