BarkNBite

A Witness Speaks........

The larger Text and Bold text from your post is pure BS, How those words could ever be strung together in that order is beyond me. As well as many of the the rest if not all of your post.

Also before you go questioning me and what I am, I am in an interracial relationship so lets not even think about going down that road.

Where did I question who or what you are? Really show me because I must have missed that. You are jumping to a lot of conclusions. So who's the one going down "that road"?

Al Sharpton stands up for injustices to blacks. Whats wrong with that?? If the justice system did it he wouldnt have to. Thats the point you continually over look and probably will never understand.

white folks have Nancy Grace and The evening news. Black folks have The Good Rev Al Sharpton! LoL

It's not that he stands up for injustices for blacks, it's that he views EVERYTHING as an injustice against african americans.

And the Evening news isn't pro-white! The news media is the one making a big deal about this story, but ignoring these...

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/update-cops-say-attacks-at-wis-state-fair-will-not-be-prosecuted-as-hate-crimes/

http://townhall.com/tipsheet/katiepavlich/2012/03/05/teenager_attacked_you_get_what_you_deserve_white_boy

http://radio.foxnews.com/toddstarnes/top-stories/da-black-teens-wont-face-hate-crime-charges.html

http://www.therightperspective.org/2011/07/19/nypd-will-not-probe-anti-white-beating-as-hate-crime/

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AsqoFi0WCB4

All of this is terrible, but to act as though hate is not present on both sides of the equation, and that we get equal representation is silly.

• Like 1

Where did I question who or what you are? Really show me because I must have missed that. You are jumping to a lot of conclusions. So who's the one going down "that road"?

I never said you did, nor anyone else, however I included that to ward off any redirection of the thread.

Hey TMOST this is directed at you heres a link please read it, this happened in 1997

"Sergeant Patrick King was shot and killed by a wanted murderer who had been arrested by the same agency two weeks earlier under an alias. Sergeant King was on his meal break and had just ordered food at a local restaurant. Unknown to Sergeant King, the suspect had called 911 twice in the preceding few minutes in an attempt to lure a Police Officer to the area. The suspect was wanted by the Federal Bureau of Investigation for a murder he had committed in Massachusetts in 1996. After learning that the FBI was searching for him, the suspect vowed that he would not go to prison and decided to kill as many Police officers as needed to before killing himself.

As Sergeant King was standing at the counter of the restaurant waiting for his order, the suspect walked up behind him and shot him in the back of the head twice with a .38 caliber handgun. The suspect then took Sergeant King's service weapon and stole his patrol car. While in the patrol car, he taunted other officers over the radio.

The suspect then car-jacked two separate cars and led New Jersey State Police and other Long Branch police officers on a 50 mile high speed chase which ended on the George Washington Bridge that connects New Jersey to New York City. After crashing his vehicle on the bridge, the suspect engaged other officers in a gunfight before taking his own life with Sergeant King's weapon.

A police officer from the Port Authority of New York and New Jersey Police Department was accidentally shot and wounded by a New Jersey State trooper in the shootout on the bridge.

Sergeant King had served with the Long Branch Police Department for 22 years and is survived by his wife and two sons.

That was my Uncle a white cop whom was gunned down by a black criminal...

now where the FU** was Al Sharpton when this happened apologizing on national tv for the acts of his fellow black "brotheren", saying that this isn't the acts they condone. Al sharpton didnt apologize for that but he can come out when a guy is being beaten and defends himself by saying that this was a killing in cold blood.

Also TMost another thing after you were being stomped or beaten you yourself wouldnt through out some slurs.... sure of course you wouldnt. why dont you do this put yourself in his shoes and look at it like that. and take some criminal justice courses please educate yourself. now.. minority of the country is black and yet they represent the jail population by around 50 -60 percent followed by hispanics which are another minority by around 20 - 30% and then whites which are 10-20%

who is to say that this kid didnt use going out to the store for candy as a cover story for him either casing out a house or attempting to rob a house????

"hey mom ill be back in 30 minutes going to get some candy for me and my brother" on average how long does a burglary take??? oh ya a few minutes in and out plenty of time to go to the store get candy and either look at possible houses to burglarize or to actually commit a burglary.

take off your rose glasses please. on a normal instance when a juvenile or young person is killed by authorities or someone else, what is the first thing to come out? Oh no my son was a great kid never any trouble played sports and everything. with family members and teachers backing that story. after a few weeks or so all of a sudden boy linked to robberies and drug sales or drug usage and he doesn't look so innocent.

The race card is old news, if anything there is more racism against whites, take this for instance you called them African American... are they really African American or possibly Jamaican, Caribbean or hail from another dark skinned country, calling them African American simply because they are black is wrong. with all of the equal opportunity and affirmative action it is now not the "equality" that was deserved but now preference. which is again wrong and god forbid a crime be against a black person and a white person commits it, it had to be because he was black and you dont think for a second that the kid that Zimm shot and killed wasn't calling him a white cracker piece of sh** when he was beating him on the ground?

if you are afraid because someone is following you, what normally takes place if an altercation occurs is just enough so they can run away not sit there and stomp and punch the person on the ground. also yes he shot him dead with one gunshot not multiple. he shot stopped the threat and then reassessed the situation. he did not empty the clip into the person as if he did it with malice intentions. so please dont come and throw that crap around here and say this is something that we will never understand because we do and we apparently understand it better than you do. and Al Sharpton is probably the biggest racist of them all and does it publicly and gets away with it because people are afraid to say anything to them because he would sue them, because they would be being racist if they did. Do whit people have a NAACP representing them? NO. how about a white history month.. Oh ya NO. and any person of any color would realize this as being wrong because it justs points out there is a difference and allows people to point that difference out in racism.

no that my rant is over come back with factual evidence or possible statistics to back up your facts and not this lame crap you brought.

• Like 5

Ok, because f-Ing coon is sooooo much better. How can that be mistaken as racist? Say what you want about Sharpton but he brings a lot of dirt into the light... But I guess that kind of thing doesn't really exist anymore right? Who's really the naive one?

If I had a dime for the amount of cracker comments I've gotten in my life, I'd be able to own a lot more guns than I have now.

Al Sharpton stands up for injustices to blacks. Whats wrong with that?? If the justice system did it he wouldnt have to. Thats the point you continually over look and probably will never understand.

white folks have Nancy Grace and The evening news. Black folks have The Good Rev Al Sharpton! LoL

Al is all about Al and getting his name in the media. I have been a victim of racism and it gets swept under the rug. I know a plenty of blacks that feel there is no such thing as racism toawards white's.

I've tried to stay out of this discussion, until this. If injustices to African Americans were all that the good Al Sharpton and Rev. Jackson catered to, I wouldn't have an issue with them. However they don't, they use ANY issue where an African American draws the short straw, even if by their own doing, to pull the race card. This instance is a prime example.

+1

To a very, very, very, very slight degree I agree with Tmost regarding his comments about Sharpton. While I wouldn't necessarily thank anybody for Sharpton, the man does serve a purpose-- which is to create a sort of awareness of situations. While I don't think Tmost could find a scrap of evidence that would ever show that Sharpton would go out of his way to stand up for non-black issues as passionately as he is about black issues-- Tmost is not wrong in that Sharpton is a polarizing figure... that, again, brings awareness to issues. With that said, I don't personally support a lot of Sharpton's actions, notably when he calls for civil disobedience over an incident that is still being sorted out.

The topic of race in America, specifically, is fascinating though to observe from beyond the bubble. I won't lie, I'm Asian-American who served honorably in the military, and developed roots and a passion for what many would consider to be "white." Being Asian, I am considered more "white" than other minorities by minorities, but am not considered "white" by non-Latino whites. Economically my family does well, so we're not discriminated in that sense. And the fact that I served, honorably and proudly, only bolsters how people perceive my loyalty to my nation-- and hence my "whiteness." My point being is that even as a minority, I have things pretty good-- I won't lie (though stereotypes are still insulting, and if anybody were to say them to my face, they'd get a piece of my mind-- which they have). For me to comment on social injustice is difficult, even though my parents, back in the 80s, faced a lot of overt racism, at the personal and business/formal level.

So, for me to go on about race and its factor is difficult because I know for a fact that it is the most polarizing issue in America (this is a country of, unfortunately, absolutes and empirical data)... and yet because it is the most polarizing factor, it will never, ever be resolved. So, while we stand here and comment, we only continually feed a system that if wasn't addressed would continue to bury people.. aka not giving them an equal opportunity (which goes against every principle of this nation). Its tough, because I understand that regardless there will be prejudice and discrimination. Whether its racial, religious, sexual preference, socio-economic, etc. There will always be those in power, and those who want said power... and this is not in a Shakespearean sense (as in absolute power), but in a sense of having agency. And its pushed from the highest seats of power from all over the world, going back thousands, if not tens of thousands, of years ago to when man first birthed civilization in mud huts that lined river banks. Anybody familiar with Foucalt would be familiar with the term 'biopower' and 'heteronormativity,' and their crazy and super-negative impacts on society... and yet they are embraced, and would probably be defended by most across the globe.

Personally, I feel for what Tmost has to say because I know that while there are too many social problems that are just too large for any one person/group/civilization (some problems are only solved with time); there are problems that can be addressed at the lowest of levels-- even if slightly.

Wow, they really are coming out of the woodwork. LOL I'm glad I'm armed! Have a field day. I'm out!

why are your glad your armed? in what sense of the manner do you possibly feel threatened.

also i call a big TROLL for Tmost as all he did here was cause a big stir and did just that troll

• Like 2

why are your glad your armed? in what sense of the manner do you possibly feel threatened.

also i call a big TROLL for Tmost as all he did here was cause a big stir and did just that troll

Dave I was typing, but I'll say you beat be to the Troll thing by only 2 minutes.. ;)

To a very, very, very, very slight degree I agree with Tmost regarding his comments about Sharpton. While I wouldn't necessarily thank anybody for Sharpton, the man does serve a purpose-- which is to create a sort of awareness of situations. While I don't think Tmost could find a scrap of evidence that would ever show that Sharpton would go out of his way to stand up for non-black issues as passionately as he is about black issues-- Tmost is not wrong in that Sharpton is a polarizing figure... that, again, brings awareness to issues. With that said, I don't personally support a lot of Sharpton's actions, notably when he calls for civil disobedience over an incident that is still being sorted out.

The topic of race in America, specifically, is fascinating though to observe from beyond the bubble. I won't lie, I'm Asian-American who served honorably in the military, and developed roots and a passion for what many would consider to be "white." Being Asian, I am considered more "white" than other minorities by minorities, but am not considered "white" by non-Latino whites. Economically my family does well, so we're not discriminated in that sense. And the fact that I served, honorably and proudly, only bolsters how people perceive my loyalty to my nation-- and hence my "whiteness." My point being is that even as a minority, I have things pretty good-- I won't lie (though stereotypes are still insulting, and if anybody were to say them to my face, they'd get a piece of my mind-- which they have). For me to comment on social injustice is difficult, even though my parents, back in the 80s, faced a lot of overt racism, at the personal and business/formal level.

So, for me to go on about race and its factor is difficult because I know for a fact that it is the most polarizing issue in America (this is a country of, unfortunately, absolutes and empirical data)... and yet because it is the most polarizing factor, it will never, ever be resolved. So, while we stand here and comment, we only continually feed a system that if wasn't addressed would continue to bury people.. aka not giving them an equal opportunity (which goes against every principle of this nation). Its tough, because I understand that regardless there will be prejudice and discrimination. Whether its racial, religious, sexual preference, socio-economic, etc. There will always be those in power, and those who want said power... and this is not in a Shakespearean sense (as in absolute power), but in a sense of having agency. And its pushed from the highest seats of power from all over the world, going back thousands, if not tens of thousands, of years ago to when man first birthed civilization in mud huts that lined river banks. Anybody familiar with Foucalt would be familiar with the term 'biopower' and 'heteronormativity,' and their crazy and super-negative impacts on society... and yet they are embraced, and would probably be defended by most across the globe.

Personally, I feel for what Tmost has to say because I know that while there are too many social problems that are just too large for any one person/group/civilization (some problems are only solved with time); there are problems that can be addressed at the lowest of levels-- even if slightly.

Ben, you have a lot to learn about the world.

• Like 3

Coming out of the woodwork?

I say it like I see it. You don't like it, don't read it. Your just a troll and your just stirring the pot. As far as your armed comment, that is just stupidity.

Coming out of the woodwork?

I say it like I see it. You don't like it, don't read it. Your just a troll and your just stirring the pot. As far as your armed comment, that is just stupidity.

Thats right... the nuts are coming out of the woodwork. Anyone attacking me with stories about black on white crime is a nut. anyone up in arms because I think there is more to this case than it was originally reported is a nut! As for my comment about being armed that was a joke. But, with the hostility I have encountered for having a difference of opinion I'm not convinced it should be. Evidently many of you have a problem with Al Sharpton and thats fine. I think all of you haters should go back and read my original post and follow it from there and then tell me I'm a troll. Look at the irrational responses and attacks I got. Why dont any of these guys get labled a troll?? But, you know it doesn't even matter. You can't reason with ignorence and you can't fix stupid!

You can't reason with ignorence and you can't fix stupid!

This is the kind of attitude that gets you labeled as a troll. Once someone resorts to name calling or insults, their credibility goes out the window and nothing they say is taken seriously any longer. The rest of the posters with dissenting opinions expressed them without resorting to this kind of behavior. They included past examples, some even very personal, to explain their position and opinions. You should learn from their example as a way of expressing and explaining your opinions and arguments.

• Like 1

Ok, because f-Ing coon is sooooo much better. How can that be mistaken as racist? Say what you want about Sharpton but he brings a lot of dirt into the light... But I guess that kind of thing doesn't really exist anymore right? Who's really the naive one?

He was great in the Tawana Brawly case, right?

• Like 1

Thats right... the nuts are coming out of the woodwork. Anyone attacking me with stories about black on white crime is a nut. anyone up in arms because I think there is more to this case than it was originally reported is a nut! As for my comment about being armed that was a joke. But, with the hostility I have encountered for having a difference of opinion I'm not convinced it should be. Evidently many of you have a problem with Al Sharpton and thats fine. I think all of you haters should go back and read my original post and follow it from there and then tell me I'm a troll. Look at the irrational responses and attacks I got. Why dont any of these guys get labled a troll?? But, you know it doesn't even matter. You can't reason with ignorence and you can't fix stupid!

Tawanna Brawley!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sharpie Sharpton LOST all credibility due to the Brawley case being a HOAX, and Sharpton was illuminated by the "light of truth" shining brightly, but alas people forget the BS he pulled in an attempt to further CAUSE racial tension so he would receive support in the form of DOLLARS!

Putting Sharton aside, I wonder how many more robberies and break-ins or thefts have occured in the gated community where this incident took place, since this incident happened? The Neighborhood Patrol was there in response to a problem, no? So how about some stats showing how many and which type of crimes were reported before and after the shooting. Could be enlightening.......

This entire situation is still evolving, IMHO. I want the entire truth, not just bits & pieces of it twisted into somebody's agenda! If that makes me a NUT, then so be it! I won't be spoon-fed by the Liberal Media!

And you're a TROLL!

It wasn't a gated community. It was garden apartments with a gate.

George is on the left. Martin is on the right. The picture of George was before Martin messed his face up.

george-martin.jpg

I'd just once like to see that combo of pictures on any of the main stream media outlets.

Maybe the "outraged" people would let the investigators do their job before calling for someones head.

• Like 1

But, you know it doesn't even matter. You can't reason with ignorence and you can't fix stupid!

FAIL - Ignorance - You really have to spell check sentences that are bashing others for being ignorant/stupid.

BTW, Smoking Gun reports that the mother of Martin has filed for copyright protection of his name and slogan. One can only assume it is because she wants to start a charity with his name and not that she is looking to profit in any way.

Can a caucasian cash in on the 10 grand reward ?

Every caucasian person has more then enough money, why you gonna take money out of an Afircan Americans hands, cracker. :vinsent:

Right, Because all black males are criminals

Who said this? You're just making stuff up now, and putting words into other peoples mouths. Good job.

Morgan Freeman is one smart dude, I'm a huge fan of his. That video reaffirms it.

Hell I picked on the trollishness in the first post.......

I wonder if THIS guy is a "Racist' since he's openly saying Sharpton and Jackson are exploiting this kid's death.

Former NAACP leader accuses Sharpton and Jackson of ‘exploiting’ Trayvon Martin

More news...

http://articles.orlandosentinel.com/2012-03-26/news/os-trayvon-martin-zimmerman-account-20120326_1_miami-schools-punch-unarmed-black-teenager

Finally we are getting the reality of the situation. Can the people finally open their eyes, open their mouths and insert foot?

http://articles.orlandosentinel.com/2012-03-26/news/sns-ap-us--neighborhoodwatch-death_1_residue-racial-tensions-miami-dade-schools

and he was suspended from school. :facepalm:

family spokesman says slain Florida teenager Trayvon Martin was suspended from school last month for having a baggie that contained marijuana residue in his book bag

http://articles.orla...mi-dade-schools

and he was suspended from school. :facepalm:

As entertaining as that is, it bears no relevance on what went down the night he was shot. Yes, it does prove that he's not an upstanding citizen. Bringing up his past charges, is just like pointing out the sexual history of a woman who's the victim of a rape. What matters is what happened the night he was shot, that's all. I'm not trying to defend him in any way. But pointing out his past that is irrelevant is EXACTLY what everyone else was doing when they accused Zimmerman before knowing all the facts. Let's concentrate on what's important, that's all.

As entertaining as that is, it bears no relevance on what went down the night he was shot. Yes, it does prove that he's not an upstanding citizen. Bringing up his past charges, is just like pointing out the sexual history of a woman who's the victim of a rape. What matters is what happened the night he was shot, that's all. I'm not trying to defend him in any way. But pointing out his past that is irrelevant is EXACTLY what everyone else was doing when they accused Zimmerman before knowing all the facts. Let's concentrate on what's important, that's all.

Correct, I am bringing it up as credibility of the person that people are trying to make a martyr.