Bully

What's your "Dream" gun?

Congrats...hopefully someday I can say the same thing

BLF, do you think it's ever TRULY possible to have everything you've ever wanted? XD, I know there's always going to be something cool I want.

I would really like to have a gun that magically creates bullets as you shot it and it never runs out. Since that will never happen I guess I'll have to settle for the (2) Custom Springfield M1911-A1 Nicolas Cage has in Faceoff.

Well, conservation of mass means you can never have a gun with infinite bullets, but as technology advances, maybe in 200 years we'll have gauss weapons, which could fire projectiles the width of a pencil point with the same force as a .45acp. So, in theory, you could hold A LOT more ammo, and still have comparable power, so, if you live a really long time, and support your NJ2AS/NRA/other 2A groups, maybe you too can own your dream gun XD.

My NJ choice would be a factory Glock 17 with grip chop to Glock 19 size, and/or the creation of a single stack Glock sized between 17 and 19 in 9mm. Or, a 19 chopped to a 26 size.

But, I am fond of these others as well...

CZ 75B Limited two-tone stainless edition

M110 SASS or LRB Forged M1A

S&W Model 686, 625, 60, or 617

Ruger Speed Six Postal Inspector

Colt Woodsman 3rd Series Target

Marlin 39A

Winchester Model 70 Pre-64 in .308

Ruger SR1911

Winchester Model 70 Pre-64 in .308

I like your choices, particularly the Winchester. (The Model 70 turned 75 this year.) It was the "complete package." Excellent factory trigger, Mauser-style bolt with controlled-round feed, three-position safety, quality machining, deep rich bluing, and usually pretty accurate. It was so beloved it acquired the handle, "The Rifleman's Rifle." Writer/outdoorsman Jack O'Connor legitimized the rifle and wrote lovingly about it in his book, "The Rifle Book" and further cemented its legend. Roger Rule's book is a good read as well.

51lIsCDVZ4L._SL500_.jpg

A new generation of luxury personal weaponry, the Annihilator 2000 is America's premier survival, home and travel security unit. The Annihilator 2000 is a high-performance weapon that meets the demands of upper income urban survivalist. The Annihilator 2000 has the conveniences of a cellphone, fax and microwave oven. Night-vision goggles, microprocessor, verbal alarm system, compact disc player, digital AM/FM radio, video camera and playback functions are just a few features of the extraordinary Annihilator 2000. Stopping power is a matter of convenience. The Annihilator 2000 is constructed of aluminum alloy combined with polymer technology, totally resistant to corrosion. A new generation luxury personal weaponry, the Annihilator 2000 is America's premier survival, home and travel security unit.

eddie_murphy_beverly_hills_cop_movie_image__7_.jpg

A nickle plated Smith and Wesson model 66,with a 3 inch barrel wearing a set of Ahrends stained maple boot grips.

Why would you nickel plate a stainless revolver? Try either a high-polish 66 or a nickel 19 - doesn't that feel better? :rolleyes:

My dream gun always changes right after I acquire it...

Currently it is a Marlin 1895 GBL set up to be a tactical rifle with white light, T1, sling, and ammo in a cuff on the stock.

Otherwise, the Zorg Industries ZF-1 is at the top of my list:

With the M41A Pulse Rifle a close second:

e949c1f53388337e64775d3440bc25bc.jpg

My dream gun always changes right after I acquire it...

Currently it is a Marlin 1895 GBL set up to be a tactical rifle with white light, T1, sling, and ammo in a cuff on the stock.

pics