blksheep

ITS OFFICIAL. BAN GOES INTO PLACE 12/22/12

It's official. Ban will go into place tomorrow. I read it on this website from my friends cousins girlfriend who is banging a cop who heard it at roll call

Please - half the people here will believe you and wither in a corner.

Won't need to do it... isn't today the end of the world?

By the way, you just caused half the people on this forum to have heart problems. Nice...

Let's get a head count of who crapped their pants cause of the OP... starting with me.

"I'm looking for Ray Finkle...... and a clean pair of shorts."

Ha ha, I didn't crap my pants, but it definitely spiked my blood pressure until I read his entire post. Ahhhh, OP got me with that heading, for sure. I didn't think it was funny at first, but when my bp settled I was able to find it funny, especially when reading about the chain of people the information had passed from.

I heard confiscation will be door to door starting at midnight. Teams of aclu lawyers, vegan college profs and ex cons will be deputizes as us marshals and will order the NJNG to cordon off an area while they have your local pd batter down your door. All animals will be shot. The volunteer confiscation force will be allowed blanket access to all areas of your home. Any firearms or ammuntion, firearm parts, toy guns, NRA materials will be cause for seizure of all the contents immediately until the occupants can prove in secret federal gun court they are not criminals.

I heard confiscation will be door to door starting at midnight. Teams of aclu lawyers, vegan college profs and ex cons will be deputizes as us marshals and will order the NJNG to cordon off an area while they have your local pd batter down your door. All animals will be shot. The volunteer confiscation force will be allowed blanket access to all areas of your home. Any firearms or ammuntion, firearm parts, toy guns, NRA materials will be cause for seizure of all the contents immediately until the occupants can prove in secret federal gun court they are not criminals.

*click - click*