fatty

Jessie Duff on FOX News

The most viewed version of the first video had 167k views. That's pretty sad. Something like this should be in the millions.

I'd much rather this be out there than all the Piers Morgan debates.

The most viewed version of the first video had 167k views. That's pretty sad. Something like this should be in the millions.

I'd much rather this be out there than all the Piers Morgan debates.

What's your expectation? Things don't get massive amounts of views in the first few hours....

Putting Jessie and other Female Pro's out there, as well as Female Olympic Shooters is incredibly important on a number of levels..One, it REALLY pisses off Feinstein..she has made a number of statements that women aren;t capable of handling firearms (Despite her own carry permit..go figure) and it also shows OTHER women that Shooting isnt just a "Guy Thing"

What's your expectation? Things don't get massive amounts of views in the first few hours....

I'd like something like this to go viral. Even 1M views is not all that much in the grand

scheme of things. It's only gone up in views a few thousand since my last post. So I

don't think it's going viral. Viral vids usually hit 7 digit views within the first week or less.

Looks like it's been 5 days so there's still some time, but I doubt it will get too popular.

Too bad, one of the most informative vids I've seen to date for uninformed individuals.