Avi

How many here stopped shopping at Dicks

I just thought ill take a little survey, since dicks went politically correct after sandy hook & they stopped selling ar15's. alot of the gun community stopped shopping there I sent back my club card with a letter to corporate. Its been even inconvenient for me but i will never step foot in there again not only for gun items i'm always buying my kids sports gear NEVER AGAIN

I used to buy from them sometimes, especially when they had Remington gun club target loads on sale (and I'd buy 5+ cases at a time when that happened). Haven't been back since Sandy, because of a combination of their anti-2A position and just general annoyance at the customer service any time I've had to buy anything there.

I just thought ill take a little survey, since dicks went politically correct after sandy hook & they stopped selling ar15's.

There's a difference between politically correct and being anti-gun - plus not honoring tens of thousands of contracts already bought and paid for by your customers.

The only reason I would go into a Dicks is to clog their toilet. Or upper deck it.

I bet you didn't go to the rally today.

weather wasnt all that bad ....i saw little old ladies and men out there...the people that didnt go on some bs excuse should be ashamed of themselves to leave it to others to stand up for their rights....SMH

comparing njs to mds rally..im embarrassed for you guys

For the couple of times I pass by to check on ammo- guess I'm a sellout. Thats all I've ever bought there anyway. And who you boycotting? The overpaid suits in the boardroom? my only interaction is with the guys behind the lodge counter and have no grudge with them, actually have a few pleasant conversations(horrors!). BTW-got lucky today on way to work with couple boxes223 & 556 $9 box. Guess I really am a big time sellout.

For the couple of times I pass by to check on ammo- guess I'm a sellout. Thats all I've ever bought there anyway. And who you boycotting? The overpaid suits in the boardroom? my only interaction is with the guys behind the lodge counter and have no grudge with them, actually have a few pleasant conversations(horrors!). BTW-got lucky today on way to work with couple boxes223 & 556 $9 box. Guess I really am a big time sellout.

If everyone in the firearms community doesn't hold them accountable for their Anti-American behavior, then...

I've said it on here, I'm not going to punish my shooting habit. Right now ammo is hard to come by and some shops are putting limits on how much you can buy. When the craziness stops I'll probably continue to buy ammo from Dicks but just not as often. I'd rather see my money go to places by me like Ed's, Bob's, Arms N Ammo, and butch's but if there is a good sale at Dick's, I'll take it.