alec.mc

AR15s are hard to use. Buy a shotgun, Buy a shotgun. -Biden

He gave his wife advice. Take the shotgun outside and shoot it up in the air as a warning? I'm speechless. The vice President of the United states said its Okay to go out on your back deck and fire a shotgun up in the air if you feel threaten. Who want to be the first to test that idea out? Come back after you get out of jail for the very least unlawful discharge, and endangerment and let us know how it went. Make sure you tell them the Vice President said on TV that its alright to do so. My God he is mentally deficient, as is most liberals about guns.

The double barrel comment is no coincidence. Idiotic as he is, there are smart people behind him to craft his messages. The idea is to go a step ahead and discredit all semi-automatics as necessary for effective self defense.

O did the same thing, when he made the comment that "no one is trying to tell you you can't have a revolver at home to defend yourself."

To the general public, revolver = handgun. So, once he plants the idea that a revolver is the go-to gun for home defense, it clears the way to go after the much more popular semi-autos.

He gave his wife good advise "go outside and fire a double shot in the air, the perpetrator will think twice about coming in" except the perpetrator will have semi auto whatever and she still doesn't know how to reload a double barrel shotgun. That's because he wants to see her get blasted so he'll right her off.

Why the Frack does he use a side by side as an example? Because that's all he owns? Fooking termite that he is. I know he hates semis. But a side by side? If you went along his thought process, you'd be dead... WTH is wrong with at least a pump for crying out loud! Douche!

Sent from John's iPad 2 via Tapatalk HD

Typos courtesy Apple...

^^^^^THIS^^^^^

Best Life Insurance Policy I can think of Griz! LOL!

Having a 12 ga. is a good idea, and I'm here to tell ya I've already defended my home with mine. Letting loose with a double blast of lead indiscriminately is just stupid however!

That's also the reason he didn't select Hillary as VP! Can you imagine? The Secret Service would be protecting him from her!

Boom! 1st shot fired in air! Boom, there is the 2nd warning shot! "What Mr. Bad Guy? You're still gonna beat me senseless and rape my wife? Wella, I have nothing more than this side by side and well..... Ok, guess I'm dead meat. Have at it. But please don't get blood on my bear skin carpet. Just had it cleaned!" "Guess I needed an AR after all"... "Damn!"

Typos courtesy Apple...

So if I fire off two rounds outside right now, can I quote Biden on this and be safe? I guess there is only one way to find out..... Hold on brb ;)

Was thinking the same thing. The man is an absolute idiot. Just go outside and fire off two blasts into the dark and prey the criminals run. If you hit an innocent bystander so what....

How about going one step further. Get arrested for doing what he says to do for 'illegal discharge of a firearm'...

Was thinking the same thing. The man is an absolute idiot. Just go outside and fire off two blasts into the dark and prey the criminals run. If you hit an innocent bystander so what....

Typos courtesy Apple...

Why has no one publicly pointed out that "harder to aim and harder to shoot" works both ways. Why force mass murders to use the most effective and easy to use close range weapons? Ban MSRs, and we'll see an INCREASE in fatalities. Right now, we actually benefit that most of these psychos waste too much time playing Call of Duty and go for the scariest rifle and the biggest novelty drum they can find. Go ahead, Joe, give them good advice and see what 5 rounds of 00 buck can do inside a classroom.

I'd also like to have Jill or some wispy lady on TV shooting first an AR and then a double barrel loaded with a magnum 00 load. Let the people see how easily she shoots well-aimed shots with the AR. And then let them watch her get knocked on her ass by the shotgun.

This "all you need is a shotgun" theme is starting to spread. From a facebook post this morning:

Eighteen inch barrel with buckshot is the perfect home defense weapon. I don't get folks wanting assault rifles which 'carry' so far they could kill a sleeping infant a quarter of a mile away....

And my response:

I invite you to look at some real-world drywall penetration testing on jacketed soft point (JSP) .223/5.56 versus buckshot. It may change your mind about your hyperbolic statement on "killing sleeping infants a quarter mile away".

http://230grain.com/...est-%28Adpat%29

In particular, winchester ranger 55gr softpoint marginally penetrates 2 simulated "walls" of drywall with only "speckles" impacting on the third. 00 buckshot sails through 3 walls and likely more.

An AR-15 type personal defense rifle is more accurate than a 12 gauge shotgun, is lighter and produces less recoil (so both husbands and wives/other family members can use it effectively) and offers more shot capacity than any tube-fed shotgun.

When used with JSP ammo, an AR-15 type personal defense rifle is much less of a threat than a shotgun to innocents in close proximity inside buildings, both from an "overpenetration" perspective, and the reality that if you miss a shot with the rifle, you have one errant projectile to worry about - if you miss a shot with 12 ga buckshot, you have 8-9 errant projectiles to worry about.

This "all you need is a shotgun" theme is starting to spread. From a facebook post this morning:

Eighteen inch barrel with buckshot is the perfect home defense weapon. I don't get folks wanting assault rifles which 'carry' so far they could kill a sleeping infant a quarter of a mile away....

And my response:

I went through Biden's "advice" and the drywall penetration issue with a friend who lives in Chicago. (Well, outside of Chicago. He's a lib, but he isn't completely crazy.) His response was that his aluminum siding would stop the shot. My answer was that 00 buckshot will penetrate at least one side of a steel car or truck door, so it's sure going to slice through aluminum siding.

The 590A1 has a heavy barrel so after you shoot all your ammo from the balcony at the neighbors' houses like Biden recommends, you can use it as a club. Biden is long past the point of just being nuts, he's demented.