I was watching his video shooting a 700, and was thinking, he would probably be better off taking the scope off and just looking down over the top of the barrel!

What an excellent shot he is. I'm surprised when he misses. I also like his serious way of sarcasm. Good stuff.

All ya got to do is pack up and move to the Volunteer State......once there you'll look back on your life in NJ and vomit.

Spent my first two years of college down there in early 80s. Best two years of my life I will never remember :sungum:

hickok45 is good people. incredibly informative and helpful. i think he is also a middle school english teacher and i would LOVE to know how he afforded all that stuff BEFORE he got all his T&E agreements. maybe it has something to do with living in a state that doesn't tax the life out of you.

i loveeeee hickok45!! i have commented a few times asking if he would adopt me as his 30 yr old new son! lol

he teaches a good ego free way of life, i like that a lot! coming from a fighting gym.. as a fighter and a coach of an ego free gym i really appreciate his style. if hes wrong he say ooops i was wrong, never makes excuses just and awesome positive guy :) its that lack of ego, lack of agenda from him that i love! hes shot thousands of guns and hasnt found a bad one yet!

EDIT: forgot to ad "life is good"

Hickock is definitely a glock guy, but I think he said is favorite is the glock 23.

g26, g27, g23 and g19.. just watch the vid the other day lol "end of the world can only take one id have to decide between these four"

id go g23 ;)

brilliant if this is true! Run 30 second spots of just him!

he is another great one! very passionate! i liked his low cap vid about the father trying to get to "jessica" really awesome vid!

i liked the "i can trow stones too" approach

you tube is a great source for lots of gun info/entertainment, he is among the best.

I caught part of a recent clip where Hicok was concerned about his future with you tube, apparently you tube might eliminate gun videos so I understand.

I caught part of a recent clip where Hicok was concerned about his future with you tube, apparently you tube might eliminate gun videos so I understand.

That would not surprise me one bit. Assholes!

Love his videos....very entertaining....and no doubt he shoots very well....BUT.....and yes there's a BUT....he has those distances and holds to those targets down, he could hit'em with his eyes closed.....same home range shooting distance continuously.....not takling anything away from his ability.....again, like watchin' him alot.