El-Groucho

Colorado has fallen

Magpul:

With the signing of the HB 1224, we want to reassure Colorado residents, now officially in occupied territory, that the "Boulder Airlift" will continue until we can no longer legally ship to CO residents at the approach of the July 1 deadline, so long as demand continues.

We are looking at additional ways to give Coloradans the opportunity to buy the magazines they need prior to the enactment date, as although we've been swamped with tens of thousands of orders, our shipping department limitations have only allowed us to get a few hundred thousand magazines out to CO residents...a small portion of our monthly production. We'll continue to support the Airlift as long as demand exists, and up to the active date of the legislation, and we've allocated a little over a million magazines for the effort up to that point, give or take.

Customers in the rest of the country should rest assured that the airlift only takes a small portion of our production, and magazines and other products are continuing to ship to the rest of the nation. Our transition to a new home will occur in a phased and orderly a manner to allow us to continue to serve our customers during the move, as well as to allow an orderly transition for affected employees. We are actively working on those plans.

AS much as I hate to say this. The only redeeming factor I see in this, is that there is now another state that has a 15 round magazine limit. Maybe we might start seeing some companies actually start producing 15 rounders right out of the factory.... I guess one could hope...

It says in the news article that there might be a ballot initiative to repeal this new law. If it works, can't we have a ballot initiative in NJ in November to repeal our stupid laws?

No ballot initiative in NJ. Would threaten the hegemony if the subjects could interfere with the rulers.

AS much as I hate to say this. The only redeeming factor I see in this, is that there is now another state that has a 15 round magazine limit. Maybe we might start seeing some companies actually start producing 15 rounders right out of the factory.... I guess one could hope...

I would love to see this.

Maybe Magpul will make those 15 rounders if/when they move out of the state. I truly hope we stay at 15 and wasn't there another state at 15 too? Maybe Maryland or am I way off?

I don't see why they would'nt. There sure is a market for them!!

While this obviously is a bad thing, at least if our legislator "F" us over we will have a market to sell out 15 round magazines to now. Hopefully we won't go to mini mags, but when Libatards are in control you never know.

Maybe Magpul will make those 15 rounders if/when they move out of the state. I truly hope we stay at 15 and wasn't there another state at 15 too? Maybe Maryland or am I way off?

Maryland doesn't allow more than 20 rounds to be sold in the state, but you can own them. That's their way of getting around the law.

Liberal Californians spoiled the state- too bad!

Having lived there, and having family there, I would be willing to bet there are more people from Jersey in Colorado than from California.  Not sure why people keep blaming California.  Was there an article that mentioned a recent influx from Cali or something?  Colorado started getting heavily populated with people from Jersey in the 1980s.

Virginia or North Carolina. Thats where the dc,NY,NJ crowd is moving. Plus the invading hoards of illegals.

NC is a HUGE state. I don't think its going to fall that quickly.