bhunted

NJ ANTI-GUN BILL COUNT NOW UP TO 76! – 03/24 /13

They gotta be kidding me... these morons can't be for real?

Over 76 bills? Get a load of the tax to improve public bldgs... yea, right...

Every one of these pukes need to be removed from office STAT!

http://c.ymcdn.com/s...st_03-22-13.pdf

Yes, I just received that email from ANJRPC as well. Holy crap, they're in a feeding frenzy! Hope they all get removed from office, but that's a lot to ask in this state. Much as I like it here in general, I may have to look at finding somewhere else to live.

They are off their rockers! They must be pist that the AWB bill went a tad sour. Is this their way of being top dogs of the country...? Being bigger and badder than the Nazi's across the river? Geezus H.....

Yes, I just received that email from ANJRPC as well. Holy crap, they're in a feeding frenzy! Hope they all get removed from office, but that's a lot to ask in this state. Much as I like it here in general, I may have to look at finding somewhere else to live.

Sent from John's iPad 2 via Tapatalk HD

Typos courtesy Apple...

Requires handgun ammunition to be encoded with serial number

lol... I just laugh when I see suggestions like this.

What a horrible waste of taxpayer money.

Spoiler Alert: Even if all these bills go through, violent crime will not drop because of it.

Ya know, it's not just gun bills driving people out of NJ... But it is def the icing on the cake. They will be calling it the Spacious State the rate they are going.

My wife and I have to have a serious talk. I don't want to wait for her retirement. I want out of this fooking Nazi ran state. ASAP!

Typos courtesy Apple...

I just sent an email to Albano and Mainor about my feelings. Basically it risks potentially dangerous escalations any time a cop pulls over a gun owner, and if a wallet is stolen, it gives a nice pointer to where to steal a gun.

It seems like there's a lot of revenge activity in response to the AWB.

Just to put this in some context, there were 8 meetings of the Law & Public Safety committee last year. We've already had 3 this year. If Oliver really intended most of these to come to committee, she would have assigned some for the March meeting, and she didn't. I think she made her point, and now the fight will be on the bills that passed the Assembly.

So, that leaves 5 meetings. If a significant number of these bills go to committee, there will be literally no time to consider any other legislation this year. I don't think anyone wants a repeat of February, and based on what happened to Mainor and now Cryan, hopefully people are starting to realize that radical behavior has consequences.

I've been thinking about why this whole fiasco has had such a profound effect on me. As much as I love our way of life and the 2nd amendment, it's only one part of my life, yet this has really changed my whole outlook.

I think what's so disappointing is the mob mentality and the refusal of otherwise reasonable people to consider principle and due process. When a majority can essentially destroy an unpopular minority with no judicial or legislative protection, that's a major failure of the entire democratic process.

I really can not stand it anymore. What's the ANJRPC suggesting we do now? Are they Assembly or Senate bills? I'm ready to kick it back into high gear.

I, too would like some guidance from ANJRPC and NJ2AS. If Scott or Frank just gives the word, I'm willing to do just about anything short of going to jail at this point. If that means using up the rest of my vacation days, fine.

BTW, as I perused the list, it appeared that there were a number of redundancies in there, so the real total may be significantly fewer than 76.. Plus, there were at least a couple of positive ones in there, such as bills to affirm that firearms owners are not a matter of public record.

Still pretty bad though.

Reminds me of the cliche', it's like taking a bucket of water out of the ocean. Any minor redundancy or decent bills are ridiculously out numbered and pathetic at best. They are poking and hoping. Sort of like spraying and praying for you fps folks... ;)

BTW, as I perused the list, it appeared that there were a number of redundancies in there, so the real total may be significantly fewer than 76.. Plus, there were at least a couple of positive ones in there, such as bills to affirm that firearms owners are not a matter of public record.

Still pretty bad though.

Typos courtesy Apple...

I, too would like some guidance from ANJRPC and NJ2AS. If Scott or Frank just gives the word, I'm willing to do just about anything short of going to jail at this point. If that means using up the rest of my vacation days, fine.

Count me in!!!

If Scott or Frank just gives the word, I'm willing to do just about anything short of going to jail at this point. If that means using up the rest of my vacation days, fine.

I'm with you--I missed the committee hearing, but burned 1 on the rally. I will burn every single other one I have to fight these with every fiber of my being--even though the wife and I already making plans to beat feet to Arizona in 3-4 years.

How many people that have read this post or that have responded have registered people to vote that agree with our cause so we can get our guys in Trenton. Read my topic posted the other day called "How we win". Maybe the title was not clever enought but I would have thought I would have had more responses.

I read this topic then moved to the post on Driver license s then had to stop and send an E-Mail to Nelson Albano. Well I just recieved A Phone call that I will share with everyone tomorrow on here. I am expecting another call tomorrow. This call proved that E-Mails are read. But not always by the person they were meant for.

I will start A new topic tomorrow on these bills.

I read this topic then moved to the post on Driver license s then had to stop and send an E-Mail to Nelson Albano. Well I just recieved A Phone call that I will share with everyone tomorrow on here. I am expecting another call tomorrow. This call proved that E-Mails are read. But not always by the person they were meant for.

I will start A new topic tomorrow on these bills.

I am desperately looking forward to it.

How many people that have read this post or that have responded have registered people to vote that agree with our cause so we can get our guys in Trenton. Read my topic posted the other day called "How we win". Maybe the title was not clever enought but I would have thought I would have had more responses.

Dude I'm 41. I don't know anyone who's NOT registered to vote. And I'm certainly not going to go out trolling the high schools to find them. I can't even get my own 70 year old Mother to understand that these bills would make me a felon.

Dude I'm 41. I don't know anyone who's NOT registered to vote. And I'm certainly not going to go out trolling the high schools to find them. I can't even get my own 70 year old Mother to understand that these bills would make me a felon.

Don't have to worry about high school, how do you think school budgets get passed and school boards get packed with union friendly candidates?

I think it's time to look for apartments in PA. It will mean an hour long commute to NJ everyday but its starting to look totally worth it. My guess is NJ will have an exodus of thousands of gun owners in the next few years because of this crap. But I'm sure there are plenty of liberal sheep happy to take our places.

Our house goes up for sale and will begin to be shown the end of May. Until we are finally back in the US (West Virginia), I will use whatever vacation days I can to continue the fight. My kids and grandkids will still be living here in this cesspool.

As far as Gov. Christie, I'm not entirely sure he is on our side in this...but then we volunteered for Steve Lonegan during the campaign.

Screw NJ, seriously. We give them an inch, they take a mile. I'm sick of this place. As a 20-year-old, I really can't imagine ever starting a family here, or even trying to make it on my own here. This state is seriously trying to run itself to the ground. I'm so furious as I'm typing this, holy crap...

Gun owners need to vote in every damn election. Send a message and get rid of these creeps. Every single one!

Careful. We have plenty of Democrat members on this forum who have said they are not single issue voters and getting "free stuff" from the Democrats are more important to them then not voting for the people who will take our firearms away.

What happened to the committee that was supposed to report after 60 days? It's been about 70 days now hasn't it?

Obviously Christie has them waiting for the right political moment to come out with the findings. I guess it will be after a senate vote.

What happened to the committee that was supposed to report after 60 days? It's been about 70 days now hasn't it?

Obviously Christie has them waiting for the right political moment to come out with the findings. I guess it will be after a senate vote.

I was just thinking about the "NJ SAFE" report a little while ago whilst putting in my 5k and Rush was on an 'obscene profit time-out'.

My best guess would be that he's waiting for Sweeney to make the next move, too.