BlueLineFish

Revolver Roll Call

Thats odd. Its not refinished. It says 10-5 on the frame.

I think what you have there is a model 10 in nickel - whether that is a factory finish or not, I can't tell. The -5 engineering change is from 1962 and Smith's first stainless gun (the model 60) was introduced in 1965.

Adios,

Pizza Bob

I think what you have there is a model 10 in nickel - whether that is a factory finish or not, I can't tell. The -5 engineering change is from 1962 and Smith's first stainless gun (the model 60) was introduced in 1965.

Adios,

Pizza Bob

you are right nickel. I thought the 5 was for the 5" barrel

New addition to the stable

S&W 617

4" Barrel

Changed out the front sight for a Green fiber optic tonight, polished the internals and a spring kit, she sits at about 6.5lbs da right now lighting off rimfires. About as low as you want to go with a 22lr revolver. Will put a few hundred rounds through her soon to check for reliability. Also need to order a new set of some nice wooden houge grips when funds free up.

8658787969_2ed0037e87_b.jpg

8658787639_543182ab14_b.jpg

Very Nice Alec...

Damn Harry....where have you been?........

Got lost,,, lol   Naa, just been real busy with a lot of other stuff, between my work, vacations, and closing my wifes business so she can try out what retirement is like has kept me busy as of late. Her fist day of retirement was today, so i will have a little more time now. 

Got lost,,, lol   Naa, just been real busy with a lot of other stuff, between my work, vacations, and closing my wifes business so she can try out what retirement is like has kept me busy as of late. Her fist day of retirement was today, so i will have a little more time now. 

Mazeltov....Good to have you back.

attachicon.gifIMG_2135.JPG

Uberti Cattleman  45 Colt

Cimmaron Navy Colt  38 Spcl

S&W 19-3   (my go-to gun)

S&W  31-3  .32S&WL

How do you like that model 31 pistol? I was told it is like a slightly weak .38 special when fired. I saw one in a shop and was thinking about picking it up after I get a .357. Is ammo tough to find? My LGS has ammo in stock but it is $25 for 50 rounds. Is that high or the going rate for .32 long ammo?

Here it is.  Ruger GP100 in 327.  Picked up it last night right after work.  Drove to Flemington to pick up right after work, praying I would make it in the rain before they closed.  Got there at 6:57 and apologized for coming in last minute (I had called ahead) and they said not to worry as they are always there at least 30 minutes after their "official" closing time.  Got mine at Sportsman Rendezvous in Flemington on Route 31 (about 10 minutes off of 78, Exit 13)

4i8l.jpg

Ruger GP100 .327

or54.jpg

r58o.jpg

7 Shots of goodness:

d8dk.jpg

kphp.jpg

Few more:

d79k.jpg

34cl.jpg