deerpark

Where are you and how much snow did you get?

Hawthorne, NJ (Passaic County)... just a dusting... but the ice is pretty dangerous. Thick layer on my truck and my girlfriend's car. Took the dog for a walk and basically ice skated the whole trip. (My Husky/Shep however was just fine.)

If you're driving, or even walking, use caution.

Yeah Ice was terrible this morning around here, my car had 1/16 inch ice all around, drive way was a skating rink.. sheets of ice flying everywhere on my way to work coming off cars/trucks.

We were shooting trap at Ft Dix yesterday afternoon in height of the storm.  When I was shooting I had no problem seeing the clays (although that is not what I said when I missed), but standing back behind the benches operating the stations I couldn't see half of the clays that came out!

Thanks for the sentiments. Baby got a respiratory virus and was having difficulty breathing last Thursday night. He got admitted and was released today. Shit weekend overall. My suv got rear ended on the way to the hospital on Sunday and now I am sick. When it rains it pours

it just started around 8'ish here in lindenwold. in cherry hill now, snowing pretty good. no accumulation as yet. i haven't seen too much stupid as yet, unless you count the guy in the ford ranger that was afraid to go over 20mph on warwick rd.

Coming down now 0730ish..  I've been tracking snow for quite some time now. Here are my charts over the years including today's which will be updated every few hours...

http://www.lighthouseweather.com/allreadings.asp#snow

Also, live feed...

wxwpcam_00001.jpg

You got me.  I did it because as he said it was easy and I did not have to even put my shoes on :)  I saw he had one of a Husky in the snow too, I did that also.  So here is another one (also from just inside the warmth of my house):

11308135373_4396534cdc_c_d.jpg

You got me.  I did it because as he said it was easy and I did not have to even put my shoes on :)  I saw he had one of a Husky in the snow too, I did that also.  So here is another one (also from just inside the warmth of my house):

11308135373_4396534cdc_c_d.jpg

Very nice!

Can't beat the one above here, that was great, but here are my guys out in the snow:

11310813164_f8b409ab2b_c_d.jpg

11310749486_492e1f4c7e_c_d.jpg

11310707325_02d09c8f95_c_d.jpg

Nice Huskies!

As to the weather, 2+" so far in Independence Twp. Warren County. Roads are clear from plowing. Driveways and steps to follow shortly. But still some minor flurries.

Update:  Flurries have faded, driveways all plowed and cleared before the night's freezing.  All is well.