BlueLineFish

What did you get for xmas?

i did pretty well this year.  my wife gave me a bunch of stuff and said "i hope you like it because i have no idea what any of it is"

• multicam vcas sling with sewn in QD swivels
  • raven concealment AR-15 TopStop
  • ar-15 cleaning mat with parts diagram
  • arfcom takedown ar-15 carry case/bag
  • socks
  • new winter jacket
  • Red 2 Blue ray

I bought myself a Rossi Rio Grande in .410 stainless steel :)

http://www.rossiusa.com/product-details.cfm?id=217&category=16&toggle=&breadcrumbseries=

Also I may have told my local dealer that I want one of the left handed Stag ARs he may be getting in

Santa was not too nice this year.  Impending medical bills have put a big kaboosh on new toys!  (Im just happy my wife is going to be fine)

ps:  a big F U to Hussein & his ObamaCare.   went from the Caddy to the Hyundai.....WTF!

I'm just happy my wife is going to be fine

Count your blessing...Greatest present you could have gotten. 

I also agree, healthcare is out of control, now with the Gubberment involved, it will only get worse.  Hell, even the Post Office is about to raise rates again.

A case of 12 ga. birdshot, socks, underwear, fleece-lined jeans, books, cigars, Harry and David Royal Riviera Pears, etc., etc.

But the best gift of all is my son (and hopefully) future daughter-in-law being home for Christmas!

I got me one of these.

http://www.smith-wesson.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/Product4_750001_750051_785507_-1_775662_775655_757896_ProductDisplayErrorView_Y

And the permits came in Monday to pick it up just in a nick of time.  

Limbsaver recoil pad for my shottie, Howard Leight electronic muffs, trijicon night sights for my CZ, some gun related t shirts and a REALLY Bright 30 day led lantern in case of power loss.. (And some gift cards and money and some candy and other small stuff..)

Not I just gotta find someone to install my night sights on the cz... Not a bad haul.. And I got a small bonus so maybe I can start preparing for a new toy in the near future..

It didnt arrive but I got a custome engraved dust cover

-S&W pocket knife and multi tool

-TONS of Under Armor

-wife started me a "daddy's Toys" fund and put a bunch of money in there for me to get my gun stuff!!!

but the real gifts were for my kids, we got them a pony this year.  My wife has a horse and she rides in shows and stuff and my kids have been taking lessons for about 6 months and they LOVE it so we got them their own pony.... Hence why I do things like have to work on christmas day! lol

So far from the wife and kids i got a bunch of biking gear, juicer, portable ice maker cause i always run out of ice when i need a drink, some other clothes. Have to see what my in-laws, my parents and my sister got me. Stay tuned.

For myself i made a deal to buy a ptr-91 off of someone. Hopefully pick it up next week.

Let's see - for the firearm stuff - some targets and a range gift card from my daughter and future son-in-law, a new range bag, travel gun cases, targets, a trigger-pull gauge and some grips for a 1911 and my new 629, and a .44 mag speedloader - all from the wife (and she has no idea what any of it is).