njpilot

Looks Like A Terror Attack In Paris

Seems to me if these terrorists are going to be bring suicide vests, grenades and full auto AK's to the knife fight.... the new carry weapon should be something like the Beretta ARX160 or the new ARX200. Little heavy but....

or we could just call 911 and see how that works out for us.....

Call 911 and tell 'em you have a group of deceased Muslim extremists on the front lawn, you would be doing the world a favor.

PK90, any customers in Islamic dress show up at your shop looking for AK's recently?...

i know you're joking on this one.....but i think that they will do their best to not look islamic. they'll be wearing levis, sneakers or work boots, and give no clue other than being of middle eastern descent.

PK90, any customers in Islamic dress show up at your shop looking for AK's recently?...

Nope, but did sell an Armalite AR-50A1 to a guy named Ali.

Sent from an undisclosed location.

Just saw a blurb by Anonymous that attacks are imminent at various locations tomorrow including Atlanta GA.  Don't know how much credence I put on their intel but seems like something is brewing.

http://forums.gunboards.com/showthread.php?t=417075&utm_source=Community&2BBulletin&utm_medium=Email&utm_campaign=Gunboards-Community-Bulletin-2015-11-22

Interesting thread from another Forum about armed civilians in Paris thwarting one of the restaurant attacks. Got a few plot twists in it...

Johnny- for some reason my computer won't let me post quotes- as for the hoax reference, I could be wrong as well but it looks like someone translated the one of the sources that was originally provided in the link by siderman,  and they said it looked like a hoax.

http://forums.gunboards.com/showthread.php?t=417075&utm_source=Community&2BBulletin&utm_medium=Email&utm_campaign=Gunboards-Community-Bulletin-2015-11-22

Interesting thread from another Forum about armed civilians in Paris thwarting one of the restaurant attacks. Got a few plot twists in it...

"Le page n'existe pas." Big f-ing surprise.

"Le page n'existe pas." Big f-ing surprise.

I would take this "404" to mean it was in fact true, but has been covered up by the French government!

The Republican Resistance site is obviously NOT pro French government, so for them to pull that news story from their site,

the government obviously forced them to!

Think about how that story could cause the French government problems.

1) The fact that drug cartel members are there!

2) The fact that they are illegally armed!

3) The fact that they thwarted an attack that the police and military could not!

4) The cartel members showed that armed citizens can make a difference, legal or not!

I for one wish there were illegally armed drug cartel members at every one of the attack sites! I don't think the cartel members acted to save human lives.

I believe they fired back to protect their own asses from being victims! The result is the same though since in this this case, the bad guys were the good guys!

I'm saying that the business of terror and narcotics are so intertwined you would not believe it.

ISIS, like AQ, use the sale of narcotics as a means to support their organization. They use South and Central American cartels to facilitate the sale of their products across the globe.

I would not be surprised at all if in the name of preserving a good working relationship with each other, ISIS notified their partners of the attack.

I take it to be the opposite. They discovered they were promulgating a false story and yanked it.

I don't believe it for a second. Narco/Cartel members and these terrorists work hand in hand. No doubt in my mind that any narcos in Paris knew to stay home that night.

I'm not saying I believe it, but there are more sources still out there.

https://www.freedomsphoenix.com/Article/186850-2015-11-19-apparently-the-story-is-confirmed-that-people-carrying-guns-in.htm?From=News

I take it to be the opposite. They discovered they were promulgating a false story and yanked it.

I don't believe it for a second. Narco/Cartel members and these terrorists work hand in hand. No doubt in my mind that any narcos in Paris knew to stay home that night.

I wouldn't think so, as these muslim shits hate everyone that isn't them.