Howard

Survey - should more people in NJ be able to carry:

99.2% and no politician will care. But you know...the people's votes matter right?

In the past election they did, but not here!!! I did vote yes 4x though! One vote for each member of my family

who believes as I believe or can GTFO!!!

I just voted yes. Currently at 97.95% in favor of more people in NJ carrying.

I agree with DirtyDigz that these easy online polls are interesting to far more important task is for all of us eligible voter to go out and vote during ALL elections, so our voices and preferences are heard and recorded.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

How many people on here and in NJ took the time to bombard Cristie with E-Mails after his grand interview on Face th Nation this morning?

I know we had An E-Mail brunch after it aired. Even though it was taped earlier.

Even though maybe we might recieve 5 generic replies from the 54 E-Mails sent.

These are the times we need to take advantage of. After he puts himself out there for the attention!!!!

How many people on here and in NJ took the time to bombard Cristie with E-Mails after his grand interview on Face th Nation this morning?

I know we had An E-Mail brunch after it aired. Even though it was taped earlier.

Even though maybe we might recieve 5 generic replies from the 54 E-Mails sent.

These are the times we need to take advantage of. After he puts himself out there for the attention!!!!

I did not get the memo.

Where are you guys getting the memos from?

There wasnt any memo, Aside from the fact that it was advertised on CBS for 3 days that Christie would be A speaker on Face the Nation today at 10:30 Am. Although it was A taped interview not live.

This is An effort that A group of us here in South Jersey have been doing or A while now. When the the oppurtunity presents itself  for us to contact his office.

Our Blitzes are presented respectfully, and not in A form of A Paste and send  Generic E-Mail.

We all word our own EMails and send them.

Accusations and tiny threats wont get any attention in that office.

Unfortunately that is why we dont ask for help outside of our group. And cant.    

But this is an example of doing something to attempt to let The Governor know there are people watching and asking questions.

Especially when he feels there are only 49 States in this Country.

As Mipa  says.  What have you done?

Sorry for useing you as an example, Mipa but it is intended as A good example.

There wasnt any memo, Aside from the fact that it was advertised on CBS for 3 days that Christie would be A speaker on Face the Nation today at 10:30 Am. Although it was A taped interview not live.

This is An effort that A group of us here in South Jersey have been doing or A while now. When the the oppurtunity presents itself for us to contact his office.

Our Blitzes are presented respectfully, and not in A form of A Paste and send Generic E-Mail.

We all word our own EMails and send them.

Accusations and tiny threats wont get any attention in that office.

Unfortunately that is why we dont ask for help outside of our group. And cant.

But this is an example of doing something to attempt to let The Governor know there are people watching and asking questions.

Especially when he feels there are only 49 States in this Country.

As Mipa says. What have you done?

Sorry for useing you as an example, Mipa but it is intended as A good example.

Care to invite others? Or you guys got this....

As I said above, We are doing good with our group.   We have an agenda and we all are on the same page.

We do have the ear of some polititions in So Jersey.

We know that we helped with saying good bye to Nelson Albano. He grew to think he was untouchable. Then he sponsored that stupid bill to attach our FID cards to our driver license. Anybody remember that one. That he tried to wiggle out of when called out on it?

Now we will watch our newest Assembyman (District 1)  Lets see if he can speak and work on his own toughts. Or will he lock step with the Dem Machine. Time will tell.

Best I can suggest is get A group of like minded people together. Set an agreed upon agenda and work with it. 

Go to the local offices, Introduce yourselves, contact them once in A while. Watch their voting records on bills.   An abstain on A bill is A vote for that bill.  Never forget that.  We are well aware of who likes to abstain on bill votes lately.

One bill sponsorship to remove the beloved 18 rd tube fed Marlin 60 from the evil list doesnt hold water any longer.

But remember insults, threats and the like will get you know where.

Step up and do it, Just be vigilant with who you unite with..    Attitude is everything. It will give you A voice. Or give the Anti groups A voice.  

They HAD to use a scary gun in the header. Gotta sway the public

I think you guys have made progress. Even when Brian Aitken was being promoted daily (shortly before I stopped listening to them), "on air personalities" would cut off callers that wanted to discuss CC. Jim Garret is a "blood flowing in the streets" guy as an example.

Keep the pressure up. We have come a long way.