CMJeepster

Meanwhile in New Hampshire...

Check cleared yesterday.   I'm going to go set up my duck blind by the mailbox and wait now.

Good to see. I'm pretty sure I sent mine in 2 days after you did, So I will keep an eye out for my check to clear.

I included A copy of my FID card along with my Utah non res with my app

Just checked my Florida CCW status online. It says.

We have received your application, and it is currently being processed. You should be aware that by law our division has 90 days from the date on which we receive a complete application to either issue a license or deny the application. The 90-day time clock may be suspended if your application is incomplete or your background check results indicate that you were arrested for a disqualifying crime. If we need additional information or documentation from you to make your application complete, we will notify you by mail. You may also call our Public Inquiry Section at (850)245-5691 or contact us via live chat for additional information.

Just checked my Florida CCW status online. It says.

We have received your application, and it is currently being processed. You should be aware that by law our division has 90 days from the date on which we receive a complete application to either issue a license or deny the application. The 90-day time clock may be suspended if your application is incomplete or your background check results indicate that you were arrested for a disqualifying crime. If we need additional information or documentation from you to make your application complete, we will notify you by mail. You may also call our Public Inquiry Section at (850)245-5691 or contact us via live chat for additional information.

Fyi, Approx one year ago, my Utah non-resident took 7 weeks and my Florida non-resident took 11 weeks. YMMV

I definitely plan on applying for my NH permit. Am closely following this thread to see how things progress with those whose checks have cleared. Or will apply once they update their website to reflect the court ruling.

Received mine in the mail today.

Day 0 - June 6, sent application - although at the time NH was saying wait for the new forms.  I didn't wait.

Day 15 - June 21, djw2033 posted that he received an email that NH was starting to process applications.

Day 16 - June 22, check cleared

Day 24 - June 30, received permit in the mail.

I was hoping the permit numbers were numbered sequentially by state and that I'd get number NJ0000001.   Not so.

NH_Permit.jpg

• Like 1

Congratulations Ryan!

I will wait for my FL CCW before applying for NH. I don't suppose they would issue on a NJ FID card. I also will not take a chance on being denied

by NH and having to check YES for have you ever been denied a CCW!  I just hope by the time I get my FL CCW, NH is still a go.

• Like 1

Congratulations Ryan!

I will wait for my FL CCW before applying for NH. I don't suppose they would issue on a NJ FID card. I also will not take a chance on being denied

by NH and having to check YES for have you ever been denied a CCW!  I just hope by the time I get my FL CCW, NH is still a go.

Tell me about it.

I need to get out to PA quickly before the PA AG nixes NH too.  Hopefully she's laying low trying not to be noticed right now.

Congratulations Ryan!

wasn't that the whole point of the lawsuit? so that NH could not deny you because you don't have a CCW from NJ? all you do if fill it out mail it in with payment and you should be approved.

wasn't that the whole point of the lawsuit? so that NH could not deny you because you don't have a CCW from NJ? all you do if fill it out mail it in with payment and you should be approved.

djw2033 sent his application in with his NJ FID# only. Everyone else sent a copy of their non resident CCW from FL or UT.

We will have to see if djw2033 gets approved. If so, we will know! If not, then NH does require ANY CCW in order to issue. Which I think they indeed will require.

I don't see anything in the law that requires a permit from any state.  http://www.gencourt.state.nh.us/rsa/html/NHTOC/NHTOC-XII-159.htm

I don't see anything in the law that requires a permit from any state.  http://www.gencourt.state.nh.us/rsa/html/NHTOC/NHTOC-XII-159.htm

So they used to require ANY CCW, then a resident CCW only and now no CCW at all?

This means they require no proof of any training unlike FL, UT and TX and I believe all other non resident CCW permit states.

If they indeed require nothing for a non resident CCW, How long before PA notices this and bars NH NR CCW from carry in PA?

So now any person from any state with no CCW or training can now get a NR CCW from NH? It does not make sense to me and I can't imagine any state

that requires proof of training that would continue reciprocity with NH for long if this is true!

Florida non res CCW requires,

A photo

Fingerprints

Notarized Application

Proof of training

A check

New Hampshire non res CCW requires,

A check?

Day 0 - June 6, sent application - although at the time NH was saying wait for the new forms.  I didn't wait.

Day 15 - June 21, djw2033 posted that he received an email that NH was starting to process applications.

I was hoping the permit numbers were numbered sequentially by state and that I'd get number NJ0000001.   Not so.

This is great -- Congrats on being the smart guy and not waiting and just sending it in

It took 24 days --  you gotta figure they sat on it for a few days figuring out what to do 

Mine should be processing right now -- hopefully I'll see it by mid July 

So they used to require ANY CCW, then a resident CCW only and now no CCW at all?

This means they require no proof of any training unlike FL, UT and TX and I believe all other non resident CCW permit states.

If they indeed require nothing for a non resident CCW, How long before PA notices this and bars NH NR CCW from carry in PA?

So now any person from any state with no CCW or training can now get a NR CCW from NH? It does not make sense to me and I can't imagine any state

that requires proof of training that would continue reciprocity with NH for long if this is true!

A photo

Fingerprints

Notarized Application

Proof of training

A check

A check?

No Biggie....

Vermont, Alaska, Arizona, and a couple others require.................. NOTHING, not even a check....

A photo

Fingerprints

Notarized Application

Proof of training

A check

A check?

I just know what I read of the NH law.  It's certainly possible that I missed something important. But, PA recognizes lots of permits that have different requirements than PA has - they just don't recognize the non-resident permits from those states.

I think the key to PA recognizing other State non res permits falls right in line with NH laws. I'm pretty sure if you live in A free State, PA for example, You can get A PA carry permit (LTCF) unless you have caused yourself reason to be denied in PA. What PA has done is stop those unable to qualify for A PA LTCF, From being able to get A Non Res permit from another state, Where A copy of your home state permit is required.

I know its working for us in NJ that qualify but are S**t on by the State of NJ, But I think it may be different for PA residents as they already would be denied in another State if so in PA, As would be for NJ residents that would be denied if NJ did issue.

I may be wrong but its sounds logical.

Hoping to have my NH permit in hand next week.

In the interest of filling out the NH application correctly (which you obviously did), what did you put in the "Resident State License No" field?

Also, did you include copies of you NJ FOID card and/or other states nod-resident permits?

Thanks for being one of the trailblazers.

If a PA resident will be able to get a NH permit without providing proof they have a PA CCW, look for PA to jack the NH non-resident permit. They PA DA has done it to all of the other states except TX,  She is on her way out by the end of this year, but I would not put it pass her to do this  anyway.

If a PA resident will be able to get a NH permit without providing proof they have a PA CCW, look for PA to jack the NH non-resident permit. They PA DA has done it to all of the other states except TX,  She is on her way out by the end of this year, but I would not put it pass her to do this  anyway.

doesnt it take 180 days from the time its signed to go into effect for restoprioty? 

In the interest of filling out the NH application correctly (which you obviously did), what did you put in the "Resident State License No" field?

Also, did you include copies of you NJ FOID card and/or other states nod-resident permits?

Thanks for being one of the trailblazers.

In the "resident state license no" field I put "UTAH" and my UT permit number.  I also enclosed a photocopy of that permit.  I don't know if a permit from another state is required or not.

I'm hoping she's in hiding and trying not to be noticed right now and won't do anything.

SWEEET!!!

Mine went into the mail yesterday! 

I put the FPID number in the "Resident State Licence" field and included a copy of the FPID and my FL CCW.  We shall see.

Maintenanceguy(Ryan), as was expressed above, thank you for blazing the trail for us.

Curious whether any of your references were contacted.  I assume not but wanted to confirm.

Also worth noting that they do not stipulate who can be a reference (i.e. no mention they cannot be family).

regards

Maintenanceguy(Ryan), as was expressed above, thank you for blazing the trail for us.

Curious whether any of your references were contacted.  I assume not but wanted to confirm.

Also worth noting that they do not stipulate who can be a reference (i.e. no mention they cannot be family).

regards

I didn't ask but I saw two of the references yesterday morning and spent this morning helping one of them wire an addition on his house.  Neither mentioned any calls so I'm guessing no.

• Like 1