Ramup422

Po6 NJ Carry challenge: COUNT I – VIOLATION OF THE SECOND AMENDMENT

No one can afford to throw money against the wall except for bloomberg. We are spending considerable amounts of our time for you in NJ. Not because we are making thousands of dollars, because it is a fight worth bringing and we believe in it. So, donate, don't donate, it's going forward regardless. Obviously it would be nice to make some of this money that the other attorneys are making, but it's not about the money. And, look at what has been raised. 8K. Three attorneys doing this since April 2016. You think that's enough to cover all of our time? lol

$712.00?!??? Where are you flying from and why are you paying such outrageous prices?! $712 can bring me to London! I think we need to have a talk and help you with ticket prices.

(Unless youre flying first class then that's your choice to spend $712 on that lol).

In other words none of the pro-2A organizations, national or state, are supporting you?

Have you approached them? Do they know your strategy?

I'm very curious. I have long stated that the orgs are generally useless in this state except at collecting dues. 

Edit: I didn't mean to include ANJRPC in that categorization. They accomplish their mission, which is to promote shooting statewide. I'm particularly interested in any possible interaction with NRA or the national Second Amendment Foundation, which have been absent in this state as far as I know.

Oh yee of little faith, lol!

CNJFO is supporting Party of Six in a multitude of ways, all without being bullied!  The problem we have here is a lack of communication because some here stick their respective noses up at Facebook and refuse to gain the knowledge disseminated there on a daily basis via Group posts & threads therein.

CNJFO attended the Tavern Meeting at RTSP and saw first-hand what was going on, who was involved, and we learned from Stephen about the off-the-record plans going forward.  Not everything can be posted on social media or in forums :) .  CNJFO is a 501©3 charitable and educational Non-Profit (that you're a respected member of; thanks and we could use any other spare pocket change you've got, lol) so we can't merely "cut a check" payable to an individual or entity (as a donation) that isn't incorporated for a similar purpose, due to federal tax laws.  

CNJFO has already donated a 2-year Sustaining Membership (value:  $100) for use as a raffle prize at the very first Tavern Meeting.  And we plan on doing it AGAIN at another "Tavern Meeting".  We've also written about & shared progress of the case on our Facebook page, encouraged our membership to get involved, and have a working agreement to share news on each other's Facebook pages on a daily basis.  Further, our Board of Trustees are all Facebook friends with Party of Six members, so we see things as soon as they're posted and can react to them in a timely manner.

We are profoundly saddened by the events that caused the "blow-up" and personality clash, and are hoping for a more unified approach in the very near future.  We don't believe finger-pointing is necessary at this point, we just want to MOVE-ON with the task at hand!  We have monthly operating expenses that have to be met PRIOR to being able to bank-roll things like $4K billboards on state highways, so we have to aggressively fund-raise since most here (and everywhere) read the newsletters and progress reports but won't cut a check or sign-up.  The same Nay-Sayers that said Albert would never get a permit are the ones that haven't seen their way clear to donate to the public relations campaign that had a little something to do with it (present company excepted).

If anyone wants to know what's going-on and can't for whatever reason bring themselves to get onto the Turd Sandwich known as Facebook, all they have to do is email us at:  http://www.cnjfo.com .

Thanks to all, and especially Angelo for his membership with us and for his $115 to Party of Six.  Thank GAWD he finally got his T-shirt!

Rosey

CNJFO Vice President

http://www.cnjfo.com/donate 

• Like 2

$712.00?!??? Where are you flying from and why are you paying such outrageous prices?! $712 can bring me to London! I think we need to have a talk and help you with ticket prices.

(Unless youre flying first class then that's your choice to spend $712 on that lol).

Jackson MS. And nope. Not first. Economy. I can post up the ticket info if you want to see it.

Oh yee of little faith, lol!

CNJFO is supporting Party of Six in a multitude of ways, all without being bullied!  The problem we have here is a lack of communication because some here stick their respective noses up at Facebook and refuse to gain the knowledge disseminated there on a daily basis via Group posts & threads therein.

CNJFO attended the Tavern Meeting at RTSP and saw first-hand what was going on, who was involved, and we learned from Stephen about the off-the-record plans going forward.  Not everything can be posted on social media or in forums :) .  CNJFO is a 501©3 charitable and educational Non-Profit (that you're a respected member of; thanks and we could use any other spare pocket change you've got, lol) so we can't merely "cut a check" payable to an individual or entity (as a donation) that isn't incorporated for a similar purpose, due to federal tax laws.  

CNJFO has already donated a 2-year Sustaining Membership (value:  $100) for use as a raffle prize at the very first Tavern Meeting.  And we plan on doing it AGAIN at another "Tavern Meeting".  We've also written about & shared progress of the case on our Facebook page, encouraged our membership to get involved, and have a working agreement to share news on each other's Facebook pages on a daily basis.  Further, our Board of Trustees are all Facebook friends with Party of Six members, so we see things as soon as they're posted and can react to them in a timely manner.

We are profoundly saddened by the events that caused the "blow-up" and personality clash, and are hoping for a more unified approach in the very near future.  We don't believe finger-pointing is necessary at this point, we just want to MOVE-ON with the task at hand!  We have monthly operating expenses that have to be met PRIOR to being able to bank-roll things like $4K billboards on state highways, so we have to aggressively fund-raise since most here (and everywhere) read the newsletters and progress reports but won't cut a check or sign-up.  The same Nay-Sayers that said Albert would never get a permit are the ones that haven't seen their way clear to donate to the public relations campaign that had a little something to do with it (present company excepted).

If anyone wants to know what's going-on and can't for whatever reason bring themselves to get onto the Turd Sandwich known as Facebook, all they have to do is email us at:  http://www.cnjfo.com .

Thanks to all, and especially Angelo for his membership with us and for his $115 to Party of Six.  Thank GAWD he finally got his T-shirt!

Rosey

CNJFO Vice President

http://www.cnjfo.com/donate 

I admit that I've been part of the criticism of Po6 but I now think we should cool it with assumptions of ulterior or self-serving motives and support them, if only tentatively. Albert is a good guy and, unless they're total knaves which I don't believe they're not in this only for themselves. Plus their legal team seems to have an intelligent plan and their main guy (only guy?) is responsive. Unless they're amazingly good at pulling the wool over my extremely cynical eyes I'm seeing for the first time an intelligent, concerted plan that does not involve magically inducing diarrhea in people who don't exist, scolding lawmakers for not believing in Ammunitius the gun-god, or insulting individuals about their parenting skills or lack thereof. Po6 seems to be on target and not distracted by common delusions. They're worth serious consideration or at least respect. 

• Like 3

I admit that I've been part of the criticism of Po6 but I now think we should cool it with assumptions of ulterior or self-serving motives and support them, if only tentatively. Albert is a good guy and, unless they're total knaves which I don't believe they're not in this only for themselves. Plus their legal team seems to have an intelligent plan and their main guy (only guy?) is responsive. Unless they're amazingly good at pulling the wool over my extremely cynical eyes I'm seeing for the first time an intelligent, concerted plan that does not involve magically inducing diarrhea in people who don't exist, scolding lawmakers for not believing in Ammunitius the gun-god, or insulting individuals about their parenting skills or lack thereof. Po6 seems to be on target and not distracted by common delusions. They're worth serious consideration or at least respect.

Angelo whatever you had for breakfast this morning, I want some!
  • Like 3

I try to be as transparent as possible to the extent I can. I'm not the only one here. Alan and Ryan are on my team. And we are all working to get NJ some form of carry. My number is publicly available if anyone wanted to call as well.

• Like 1

Hi Steve,

My assumption was correct that you are not earning dollars with the 'case' but, it makes sense to proceed from a future earnings standpoint - which I think you would agree that if you are successful here, the path lights up a bit more to other cases......

You may or may not be able to answer these questions, if you can great if not no sweat -

1) Why would *you* be labeled dangerous?

2) Who would place that moniker on you?

3) Why has the case been called dangerous, is there some other outcome other than what you are arguing for, if you do not win, possibly damaging and/or setting a dangerous precedent that would further restrict rights in this state?

4) If this precedent is in fact an negative outcome, can it have further complications, beyond NJ to to other jurisdictions?

5) What happens to any POS applicant upon permit renewal?

6) When the trust funds are dried up (8k) assuming you have no other benefactors, how far does your team expect to move with this pro-bono?

Maybe if the case was described in such a way, that did not seem to only benefit a few folks, who clearly like to gloat ( :) ) that they "won" etc. - maybe you would get more donations - it's all about marketing and interpretation it would seem.

Thanks for reading and taking the time to respond if you can -

When I can get to a computer instead of my iPhone I will address your questions to the extent I can!

I'd just like to add that I would like to receive updates automatically, but I would sooner get a lifetime subscription to the NY Times than return to Facebook. FB makes its money by stealing a little bit of time from billions of people every day. Plus their main guy is one-world, borders-be-damned elitist hypocritical commie fuck. 

• Like 2

That's nonsense. POS repeatedly refuse to be held accountable for their actions, which have created ill-will, while demanding accountability from others.  "Good guys" don't personally attack and harass honest critics.  The onus is on them to demonstrate their value, and so far it is dubious.  

For the sake of clarification, I appreciate Steven's commentary here and my comments are toward the POS, not him.

That's nonsense. POS repeatedly refuse to be held accountable for their actions, which have created ill-will, while demanding accountability from others. "Good guys" don't personally attack and harass honest critics. The onus is on them to demonstrate their value, and so far it is dubious.

For the sake of clarification, I appreciate Steven's commentary here and my comments are toward the POS, not him.

^^^^^And this is why we will never successfully win 2A battles in this state.

fa7ef97e277354e3d4de898908426d36.jpg

• Like 1

^^^^^And this is why we will never successfully win 2A battles in this state.fa7ef97e277354e3d4de898908426d36.jpg

I was going to say something about that but since you were more polite than I would be, I'll shut up.

But Jesus Howard Christ!!

Enough of this shit.

• Like 1

He's talking about the safety orange recall Sweeney t-shirts from the recall campaign. The free shower he's referencing, is when Sweeney turned his sprinklers on the 20 people protesting on the sidewalk in front of his house.

Showers and de-lousing. "Pleese leaf yore clothes outside der 'shower' chamber. You can retrieve dem after your exe--- I mean shower."

Showers and de-lousing. "Pleese leaf yore clothes outside der 'shower' chamber. You can retrieve dem after your exe--- I mean shower."

They haven't come to put us on the trains yet. Although I believe many from this state will just go quietly, just like they did in Poland. I personally will be part of "La Resistance". Just my preferred method of dying as a free man.
  • Like 2

Who are you and what have you done with the real Newt? I request the admins investigate someone hacking this login. This sounds way too optimistic to be the real user. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Who are you and what have you done with the real Newt? I request the admins investigate someone hacking this login. This sounds way too optimistic to be the real user. :)

Someone probably gave him a snickers bar lol...
  • Like 1

That's nonsense. POS repeatedly refuse to be held accountable for their actions, which have created ill-will, while demanding accountability from others.  "Good guys" don't personally attack and harass honest critics.  The onus is on them to demonstrate their value, and so far it is dubious.  

Thanks John. I've been in touch with both Scott and Dan. As an aside, I'm also running for NRA board of directors. I'll be on the ballot in 2017 and would love to earn you vote.

You will also find that I don't attack anyone and I let my pleadings speak for themselves. It is counterproductive to attack folks that believe differently, but I will stand flat footed and tell someone they are wrong. I am always open to debate. I am never open to being told to sit at the back of the bus. I told Dan I would get al his permit. I've done that. My next step is Mike's. So, hold on for that. ;) Then I'm going to dismantle NJ taser ban, and you will have a time when you'll be able to at least carry, without a permit, a taser until the legislature adds that to justifiable need, then I'll take that down next.

Hi Steve,

My assumption was correct that you are not earning dollars with the 'case' but, it makes sense to proceed from a future earnings standpoint - which I think you would agree that if you are successful here, the path lights up a bit more to other cases......

You may or may not be able to answer these questions, if you can great if not no sweat -

1)  Why would *you* be labeled dangerous? - because I am unafraid of taking this fight to the courts.

2) Who would place that moniker on you? -I don't want to name names.

3)  Why has the case been called dangerous, is there some other outcome other than what you are arguing for, if you do not win, possibly damaging and/or setting a dangerous precedent that would further restrict rights in this state? - people are afraid of the courts and liberal judges, so they fear we are magically going to "lose" something through judicial process.

4)  If this precedent is in fact an negative outcome, can it have further complications, beyond NJ to to other jurisdictions? Anything is possible, but even with my third circuit Mg case I lost, we gained some valuable language to use in the NJ ccw case.

5)  What happens to any POS applicant upon permit renewal? -that is a question we are working out, and truthfully, I fear a mueller situation. I will work to prevent that.

6)  When the trust funds are dried up (8k) assuming you have no other benefactors, how far does your team expect to move with this pro-bono? Lol. This question makes me laugh. I do this because I love the second amendment more than I love money. Sure I want to get paid. Who doesn't? I'm more interested in y'all being able to live like we live. Armed wherever we go. So, assuming I can still pay my mortgage and student loans and provide for my family, what else is there? Why else go to law school and put up with that crap than to defend those who wish to exercise their constitutional rights? I'd love to sit down and chat with y'all over a beer. You can ask mike. He invited me to his house. I spent some time with him. I'm not the typical lawyer.

Maybe if the case was described in such a way, that did not seem to only benefit a few folks, who clearly like to gloat ( :) ) that they "won" etc. - maybe you would get more donations - it's all about marketing and interpretation it would seem. - people are all different. I don't begrudge anyone for saying others were wrong. It's not my style, but to each his own. I am in this for y'all. People are seriously fighting against us winning. To hell with them! Give me liberty or give me death!

Thanks for reading and taking the time to respond if you can -

My pleasure! (I answered in your post after each number. Hopefully you can read it properly)

eta: color for my answers

Stephen, thanks again for the time you're spending on the forum - we've got a lot of wizard-level cynics and know-it-alls here.

I'm posting a link to your "We Like Shooting" show interview from a while back - hearing you speak about the case was one of the impetuses that got me to donate:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1353&v=FMp332mK0cE

• Like 1

He got his T-shirt.  All's right with the world!

They haven't come to put us on the trains yet. Although I believe many from this state will just go quietly, just like they did in Poland. I personally will be part of "La Resistance". Just my preferred method of dying as a free man.

Lost too many relatives back then.

I'll be damned if i go down the way they did!

Where does one go to donate to the PO6 cause?

Things have been slow the last few days, but when/if they pick back up, i'll donate what i can.

• Like 1