tankcommander

Have You ever had to Sneak a New Gun In?

SHMBO, thinks I have too many guns already. I never said she had too many shoes :D Any way I've had to sneak a few new purchases up to the safe. I Pay cash that way she can't see the credit card bill. Sometimes I've been lucky and she's been out when I got home or it waits in the trunk till she goes out.

Well if it ever came to, "it's the guns or me" I'd miss her cooking.

TC

SWMBO doesn't care for them and has been a real pain. Some I announced especially if I was trading in 1 or 2 for a new one. I would trade in safe queens for better more expensive firearms. That way it looked like I was shrinking the collection.

Safes full right now any way.

TC

No. My wife and I have houshold accounts and personal accounts. As long as I have the money she doesn't care and I don't care how many more shoes and purses she buys. I just the shoes and purses would fit nicely into a safe so I don't step on them in the middle of the night.

Bought a Gun a few months ago. Still getting complaints about it.

So I sent her the link to the M&P 15-22 I want for fathers day. That was about two weeks ago and no reply. :D

I've done that too! Funny

Bought a Gun a few months ago. Still getting complaints about it.

So I sent her the link to the M&P 15-22 I want for fathers day. That was about two weeks ago and no reply. :D

Whenever my wife expresses interest in a new gun, I wallpaper a picture in her laptop. After a few months she can't take it anymore and gets it.

She stopped telling me what she wants now.

hahaha...this is a great thread...I just bring them in, and she doesnt ask...

Anastasia.... never.

Although on a few occasions my mom wonders why I have gun cases throughout the house.

Funniest, my brother used to complain why I needed soo many guns, and then mom replied... "Because he actually shoots them" Priceless.

That is not a problem for us. The more difficult question is "How many do you have?" The reply is so convoluted that she looses interest after a few minutes. Although some of them appear to be guns, they don't actually count for different reasons.

Noooooo, I never would sneak a gun in :roll:

Pontiac parts.... all the time :twisted:

She's great with the Pontiac parts. When we first moved in together she wanted to organize my condo. She opened up the linen closet to find about 20 steering wheels and various trim parts in there. No linens !!!

The bedroom was strictly reserved for sheet metal and trim. :lol:

Noooooo, I never would sneak a gun in :roll:

Pontiac parts.... all the time :twisted:

She's great with the Pontiac parts. When we first moved in together she wanted to organize my condo. She opened up the linen closet to find about 20 steering wheels and various trim parts in there. No linens !!!

The bedroom was strictly reserved for sheet metal and trim. :lol:

The winter I did the floor of the car...... I had the whole interior of the car spread all over the living room :lol: She was a good sport....

Being a poor college graduate , I still live at home with the parents who think that i should not be spending my hard earned money on firearms. So when i bought my 1897 Winchester (thank goodness its the takedown), i snuck in the receiver in my backpack first, then the front half in the next day. The SKS is an another story...

Being a poor college graduate , I still live at home with the parents who think that i should not be spending my hard earned money on firearms. So when i bought my 1897 Winchester (thank goodness its the takedown), i snuck in the receiver in my backpack first, then the front half in the next day. The SKS is an another story...

You should talk to pinky