Maksim

So where is Everyone a member of?

On waiting list for Shongum

Should hear from them in about 2-3 months, based on where my name is on the list.

I've been a member of Shongum for almost 15 years. There was no waiting list when I joined. We really needed members then. How long is the waiting list now?

I hope you enjoy it. Maybe, I'll see you there! ;)

welcome... another devils fan. devs, you got competition now. lol. and who do we call devs now.

Thanks. You can call me "devs4" if you want.

lol, we are all awaiting your intro thread, including how you found the forum.

I shoot/hunt/fishing on several hundred acres of private land. There are several huge old sand pits now filled with tidel (spill over from storm tides) & fresh water and has a mixed bag of fish & blue claws. This all backs up to the State Wetlands on the lower Delaware bay. Our range (home made) is 100 yards. Down side----DAMM greenhead flys!!!

Not a member anywhere. I shoot in Bangor Pa. and at the Pa state gamelands.

I have to get up to Cherry Ridge to sight-in this seasons artillery. Been consumed with new bow lately. Matter of fact, bullseye centerfire already started at Riverdale two weeks ago, I'm late. BTW, you don't have to be a member at Riverdale to shoot in the bullseye leagues, just cost a few dollars more for non-members.

Currently a member at South Jersey Shooting Club

Formerly at:

Eagle Eye and its successor

Crossroads in Pennsauken

Phila Indoor Pistol Range

Master Shooters in Indian Mills (Medford)

Lehigh Univ. Rifle Team (when it existed ... thanks Libs)

On waiting list for Shongum

Should hear from them in about 2-3 months, based on where my name is on the list.

I've been a member of Shongum for almost 15 years. There was no waiting list when I joined. We really needed members then. How long is the waiting list now?

I hope you enjoy it. Maybe, I'll see you there! ;)

The waiting list has increased to about a year because they limit the number of members. But it is soooo worth it. The 10/3 USPSA match there was cancelled due to rain. So I went to the indoor range to try the new sights on my Glock and get in a little practice. I was there from 10:30 AM until 1:30 PM and I was the only one there except for a half an hour when there was one other person. I pretend I am a wealthy guy with my own shooting range in the county and once in a while I have a few friends over. :D

But it is soooo worth it.

Since you're familiar with Shongum and Cherry Ridge, how do you think they compare?

The most striking difference is the range officers at Cherry Ridge. In the past, they were strict to the point of down right rude. I did find the new guys better, especially if they got to know you.

Cherry Ridge:

Pros: Plinking range, 200 & 300 yard range, covered pistol range.

Cons: No indoor range, crowded, range officer (aka range Nazi) can be over the top, you have to wait for the scheduled target changes.

Shongum:

Pros: Not crowded, you can shoot cans and clays as long as you clean up after your self, a generally more relaxed atmosphere

Cons: Long walk to pistol range, long waiting list, no plinking range, no cover at pistol range.

The indoor range is the reason I switched to Shongum. I use it a lot and it's great for shooting on rainy days when there is nothing else to do.