Redfish62

HAPPY BIRTHDAY RAY RAY

Thanks to all for the wishes. My birthday will never be the same as my daughter (now 2) was born on the same day as me. Guess I'll never forget though :oops:

btw, just lit off about 200 rounds of 223 this afternoon and had a confirmed kill. A rabbit had popped up about 20 yards in front of me and I decided to take the shot. One shot and the rabbit leaped in the air about 2 or 3 feet and hit the ground stiff. My old man wasn't happy but hey, I had the shot and didn't flinch. I was shooting that sh1t steel cased ammo from Wolf but it came in a white box instead of the usual black box. Not bad stuff, but I wouldn't have paid for it.

Happy birthday to your daughter as well. Jordan's birthday is 1 day before mine. Lynn just wouldn't wait, but after 19 hours in labor, I can't really blame her.

Rabbit stew??

I hit the rabbit right above the front shoulder. My dad took it and tossed it in the woods. I would've bagged it up, thrown the hare in the freezer and brought it to the Pizan's at work. Eyetalians love small game, especially free small game!

Belated Happy Birthday Ray. You should have eaten the rabbit if you shot it. Hopefully something ate it.

It was tossed in a rock pile covered in bushes. A snake will take care of it, or a meat eating bird.