Jon

Did you vote today?

65 members have voted

1. 1. Well, did you vote?

• Yes!
    • No, and I don't intend to.
    • I am not voting, as I do not support any candidates running.
    • I am not voting, since my vote doesn't matter in my district.

I'll vote as soon as I get home from work.

Locally they want to change our form of government. They want it "non partisan" so the Mayor is elected directly by the people, no party affiliation required. Funny that, all the Democrats are for it, all the Republicans against it. Odd, I wonder why. Oh, right, because a Democrat can't get elected in my town so they want to run a Democrat without a D next the name and give them executive authority so they don't have to get past a council to ram through bad spending or whatever graft they've got dreamed up. NO THANKS.

For the record, all the Republications are douche-bags too but are the lesser of two evils. Still evil, but still lesser.

I voted. The place was pretty busy and had a number of young volunteers running the location. Most o the time it's a group of 150+ year olds, I find it encouraging that there are young volunteers. I get irritated at people in general who don't vote but cry about the politicians. If you are not part of the solution then you are part of the problem. Quit being part of the problem and vote.