Ray Ray

Best looking handgun.

:blink: WTF! Some people have too much money, too much time and not nearly enough sense.

Ok... I have always thought a SW 4" blued revolver is a thing of beauty.

Modern guns... I really think for some reason that Walther P99s are great looking.

Agreed that from a plastic gun perspective, the Walther P99 is a great looking gun! Very "euro" looking.

my lord you all are posting crap! I think this picture is more in the direction that the OP was intending this thread to take.

The K frames are prettier, but the N frames are built to take whatever you throw at them.

Model 27 and Model 28-2 (both pre-lock, of course)

SWNFrames003.jpg

If the laws in this Godforsaken craphole ever change to lighten the firearms transportation restrictions, I'm gonna open a photo studio specializing in the photography of firearms. A bath towel? Really?

Nice guns.

If the laws in this Godforsaken craphole ever change to lighten the firearms transportation restrictions, I'm gonna open a photo studio specializing in the photography of firearms. A bath towel? Really?

Nice guns.

Ken,

My office is in my basement, so it was either the bath towel or the top of the washing machine. The lighting wasn't great over by the washer, so...

You make do with what you got brother. :)

You my friend must be a comedian.

I try to be! But seriously, an Ed Brown or Les Baer or Springfield Armory or Colt or any other big name 1911 maker look better than them. As far as competition guns go? Then they would be the best lookin, I guess.

STI guns are NOT good looking at all. The Rhino is decent looking though.

+1. They may function well, but there is not much classic cool look to them. It probably wouldn't deter me from buying one, but they ain't pretty like the Colts, Springfields and Dan Wessons out there.

In my opinion they do have a functional aesthetic, like a Glock. I consider that a compliment. I don't know if evweryone does though.

My vote goes to the Beretta 92 Inox, but of course my opinion is purely biased lol. Simple yet elegant. I would have picked it up instead of my M9A1, but i figured i would get a good defense weapon before i got one that shined my position away. Get the grey hogue grips and your in business.

I'm a modern firearms guy, but I love the look of those old 'cowboy' guns, like the LeMat 1861 and Colt 1860. But fast forward a bit, and I can't say there is much better than the always classy 1911 design.

Maybe my perception of Beretta 92s being beaters is because all the ones I've come across were really, really beat up.

Guest schutzen-jager

imho - you just can't beat walnut + blued steel - but than again , beauty is in the eyes of the beholder - just my $ .02 -

Found this picture of a gorgeous 92fs Inox, while surfing the web... I LOVE the way this pistol looks... the grips on this thing are SWEEEEEEEEET!

I always thought stainless handguns looked good regardless of grip type and color.

• Like 1