Nick T

Lakewood PD Officer Chris Matlosz Killed in line of duty

Of course, and I agree vlad. My comment was not saying that people shouldn't feel in any manner they feel is appropriate. My comment referred to the fact that this is a public space, and we must be weary of what we put into a public space.

• Like 1

Of course, and I agree vlad. My comment was not saying that people shouldn't feel in any manner they feel is appropriate. My comment referred to the fact that this is a public space, and we must be weary of what we put into a public space.

I know man.. I hear you.. and again.. I apologize.. I sometimes forget that the forum is as public as it is..

I hope they catch this scumbag and he gets whats coming to him. My prayers go out to the family, and his fellow officers as they hunt this .... down. He should get old school treatment as he used old school tactics to commit this horrific act. New Jersey should have the death penalty for these types of acts.

WHY are we portraying a tree & a noose as "racist"?

NOOSE = JUSTICE ...nothing else!!

who gives a sh*t whether hes white, black, purple, green or yellow!

again, hang 'em means justice, nothing else!!

I said that to bust chops, a few years back I recall a big uproar in the schools over a kid that had a noose in his locker and all the libtards went apoplectic about a noose being a symbol of racism. They were interviewing high school students who were telling people how offended they were over the incident. Now go wash your hoods... LOL

This is terrible, I did go thru Lakewood last nite, the only indication anything was up was 3 LPD cars with lites on leaving the area of Cedarbridge & clover. There's an apt. complex there that is crime ridden, and the 'famous' Lakewood tent city is there also. This AM one of the NJSP S-76s was flying low along the road near my house, along a branch of the Metedeconk, woodsy area. From the POIs description I doubt he is much up for a slog thru the woods or spending the nite outside. I hope he is caught soon, the family & fiancee are the ones I have the sympathy for.

I just heard bail has been post to 5 million...I didn't know they could determine bail before arrest?

Warrant was issued by a Superior Court Judge, it's not uncommon for them to set a bail on the warrant at issuance.

from Thelakewoodscoop.com - TLS has learned that the ruthless police killer has just been captured moments ago in Camden N.J. Jahmell Crockham, 19 was picked up by US Marshals and other agencies under 48 hours after the cold blooded murder of Lakewood Police Office Chris Matlosz.

from Thelakewoodscoop.com - TLS has learned that the ruthless police killer has just been captured moments ago in Camden N.J. Jahmell Crockham, 19 was picked up by US Marshals and other agencies under 48 hours after the cold blooded murder of Lakewood Police Office Chris Matlosz.

Thats great news! Good job to all the law enforcement agencies that were involved with bringing this criminal to justice.

-Scott

http://www.app.com/article/20110116/NEWS/110116006/Lakewood-murder-suspect-caught

Just heard about this this morning, great news.

Good job on the capture! And thanks to Corzine, he'll live a full life with free medical, dental, food, board and air.

Yes - great job on the capture. I totally agree, it is a shame that the tax payers will have to pay thousands to give this guy free room and board for the rest of his life. He may live better in jail than on the streets. I don't consider that "equal" justice. Thank you Jon Corzine for making us pay to keep this POS alive.

This is fantastic news. I am thrilled to hear that they caught this guy so quickly. I can't believe he got all the way to Camden though....Oh well now he's right where he belongs and will be enjoying a very long stay at Hotel de NJ State Prison.

it took a couple of hours to get a positive ID, he was probably there before we even had his name... Apparently the bloods arent too happy about the manhunt, and ther eis some talk about retaliation against us for it.

I just read on APP.com that one of the top cops want the death penalty for cop killers. Uhm. A murderer is a murderer. The penalty should be the same if some douche murders you, me, or a cop.

Just bring back the death penalty. You can't say someones life is worth more then someone elses just because of someones chosen profession.

Shame we gonna have to pay so much money to house and feed this guy for 60 years.

it took a couple of hours to get a positive ID, he was probably there before we even had his name... Apparently the bloods arent too happy about the manhunt, and ther eis some talk about retaliation against us for it.

I don't want people to think I am saying anything bad about the PD. I realize he was part of a gang now and they probably assisted in his escape once it started. I realize it takes a long time to get a positive ID and that's not easy because most people don't want to talk in fear for their own lives and the perp retaliating against them. I made the earlier statements not knowing he was part of a gang and figuring he was off in the woods somewhere running for his life trying to hide. Honestly I think all of the agencies involved did a great collaborative job in finding this guy and bringing him to justice.

I am glad he was caught and that no other people were hurt or killed by this man when he was caught. I too am not pleased that the taxpayers of this state will be paying to house this guy for the next 60 years or so. He was cold blooded in doing what he did and it was to avoid being brought in on the warant he was already out on bond for if I understand correctly. I feel for the officers family, friends and coworkers and want to express my sincerest condolences to all of them. I realize there are even a few members on this forum who knew the officer that was killed and I hope that they continue their work and the hard work this officer was doing. Please be safe out there and always be aware.

I don't want people to think I am saying anything bad about the PD. I realize he was part of a gang now and they probably assisted in his escape once it started. I realize it takes a long time to get a positive ID and that's not easy because most people don't want to talk in fear for their own lives and the perp retaliating against them. I made the earlier statements not knowing he was part of a gang and figuring he was off in the woods somewhere running for his life trying to hide. Honestly I think all of the agencies involved did a great collaborative job in finding this guy and bringing him to justice.

I am glad he was caught and that no other people were hurt or killed by this man when he was caught. I too am not pleased that the taxpayers of this state will be paying to house this guy for the next 60 years or so. He was cold blooded in doing what he did and it was to avoid being brought in on the warant he was already out on bond for if I understand correctly. I feel for the officers family, friends and coworkers and want to express my sincerest condolences to all of them. I realize there are even a few members on this forum who knew the officer that was killed and I hope that they continue their work and the hard work this officer was doing. Please be safe out there and always be aware.

I'm still curious as to why someone would do that for no reason? from the witnesses they were saying they were having a low toned discussion, and it came out of no where. What was the reasoning did they ever mention it? the illegal weapons possession thing?

Why don't police cars have bulletproof glass? I know it would cost the taxpayers a pretty penny, but they wouldn't have to worry about getting shot if they are behind the windows anymore. I mean at least the cars they have in the city's that are high in crime.

Why don't police cars have bulletproof glass? I know it would cost the taxpayers a pretty penny, but they wouldn't have to worry about getting shot if they are behind the windows anymore. I mean at least the cars they have in the city's that are high in crime.

Bulletproof glass is not bulletproof, per se. It's bullet resistant. Also - bulletproof glass has a very short lifespan - exposure to sun and the elements accelerates it. It's also very thick and very heavy.