Maksim

How are you preparing for May 21st?

Who determines who the good people are? I know a lot of people masquarading as "Good People" and they are some of the scumiest sleazballs going.

I guess God gets the final vote on that. So let me see if I got this right. Many people will perish in mass disasters on May 21st, and those of us who don't are doomed to eternal damnation? Sounds to me like a no-win scenario.

On the other hand, it could be a good excuse to stock up on more ammo. :huh:

I can see this potentially getting out of hand with those who take it seriously. So John Smith seriously believes that he will be going to heaven on May 21st. He's going to be driving around carelessly, not even worried about others on the road because he believes he is going to die anyway......oh wait, people already drive like that in NJ.

I intend to be surrounded by friends and family having a good old time at one of the nicest places in NJ. If it's time for Jesus to come, I will tell him that I did what he told me to, love my neighbor and Him.

As per Revelation, it's not 440,000 - it's 144,000

Theres a huge bill board down the road from me on Rt-130/Shell Road near Dupont Chambers Works. I see it every time I go to Pennsville. I laugh at it.

I don't laugh because I deny a higher power, I laugh because they're all smoking crack. Theres a chapter and verse in the bible that says Man will not be able to divine the end of days. Only Jesus will know. And well look at it this way, when he shows up its gonna be a little late to say I told you so.

So on May 22nd I'm going to call the radio station and laugh. Then I'm going to quote that verse and laugh some more. Then I'm going to hang up because thats how I roll.

• Like 1

Tim, the ones left here will have to deal with earthquakes over the next 120? days or something? then the universe will collapse.

Better load up some more ammo.

When was the last time NJ had a real earthquake? I think cali might want to start packing there bagss... :sarcastichand:

Well since this is the end of the world>>> extra ammo, water and MREs I bought are not gonna be that useful. So I went online and bought Absolutions for everybody and couple of indulgences. So we are all set.... Noting to worry about.... and my wife is planning a trip to Vegas in June, soooooooo silly.

I sure hope they have this wrong. I am losing as much weight as I can so I can fit into my class A's for the dedication of a street in honor of one of our guys that got killed in Iraq.

I'd really hate to miss that on acount of some dipSh!t forcing an apocalypse for personal gain.

That would suck

The Olmec Long Count calendar doesn't "end" (in the same meaning as western-based religions). Instead it has cyclic phases, similar to the idea of Yugas in Hindu cosmology. It was the addition of Native American cosmology/mythology and then the Western influence that have painted the end of the Long Count calendar to predict "the end." Quite unfortunate IMO.

The Olmec Long Count calendar doesn't "end" (in the same meaning as western-based religions). Instead it has cyclic phases, similar to the idea of Yugas in Hindu cosmology. It was the addition of Native American cosmology/mythology and then the Western influence that have painted the end of the Long Count calendar to predict "the end." Quite unfortunate IMO.

Yup, much like the whole astrology thing, your zodiac sign has nothing to do with the date you were born. I dunno where they came up with this between this day and this day you zodiac sign is X, but it had to do with the constellation alignments....people just got lazy trying to figure it out and decided it was easier just to set dates. people go there whole lives following the wrong zodiac, if it even makes a difference.

So how is that different from any other free day.

I may buy another 9mm just in case, you never know when my HK will jam, unless of course it really is the end of the world.

Shoulda bought a Glock, you wouldn't have that issue. YES!

Anyone else wondering how this would play out if it were true? I don't for a second, believe it to be true, but I'm one of those people who's brain gets an idea and runs with it.

World wide earthquake? Well, that is survivable. Even a 10 quake is survivable. The Earth undulates like a flapping piece of paper taped to a fan but with a little luck and some debris avoidance, you could indeed get past this stage.

The next would probably be violent winds and such. Again, quite survivable. If you live on the side of a mountain, as I do, you might dodge the big winds.

Pretty soon, we're looking at the ultimate Shtf scenario. I mean, what are the chances I'm one of the 144k or 440k or 1 million 400 thousand or whatever the number is. Unless it's Billions sucked up into the big rapture vortex in the sky, my chances are statistically equal to zero.

After a while, the whole world we know will be dead in the shaking and winds and the rest will be dumfounded dipsheets.

This means, if everything works out, I will be king of all I survey come May 22. I'm looking forward to it.

I do the same thing, Mark. I think its because I read so many books growing up, I like to embellish things in my head...

To add to what you've fleshed out, what if said earthquakes somehow triggered something at one of the super volcanoes, notably Yellowstone? I'm not a geologist or vulcanologist, so, I have no clue if that is even physically possible.