notmetoo

Lone Survivor movie

Read the book. Didn't see the movie. Apparent deviations were Marcus flatlining never happened. Amount of bad guys was exaggerated. Axelsons death was wrong. And they added a battle at the end that didn't happen at his rescue. Also apparently luttrrel fighting someone when in the village was also wrong

I cannot support any actor who is an anti ...all while using guns in their shoot em ups.

he is also a felon who should  isn't allowed to own or handle firearms (he did time for bank robbery fyi)

heres a old thread about that http://www.ar15.com/archive/topic.html?b=1&f=5&t=594260

Not for nothing, if you refuse to watch movies based upon your current beliefs, you'd be watching nothing but cartoons.

You forget that there are more than anti gunners out there focking up this country. Good example are the ones that agree with tearing up our constitution, the messed up liberals. What about the directors, producers, etc. that make tons of money off of violence but might be anti gun? How about athletes? Will you trash your fav ball team if you found out a good part of them are anti gun? How about Hanks that wants Oblama for a third term? How about the scum that continuously eats from our pockets and our beloved actors want us not only to keep paying for it, but then they want you to pay a dollar a day for starving children in failing countries who live in their own waste? Hell, might as well give up on humanity.

Remember, one actor doesn't make a movie. It's a joint effort. I don't like Hanks, but I've watched his movies. Same with Wahlburg and others I might not know about. I'm not ready to give up enjoying the things I like because of one bad egg. Because if that were the case, I think we'd all be pretty board.

Next time you go to the range, look at who's next to you and ponder what their beliefs are. I'm not willing to accept someone just because they decide to own a gun and shoot. If you are that compassionate about your beliefs, you shouldn't either! They might be the one that stands behind others that want the upper class to pay less taxes so the middle class gets screwed. Gun owner or not, I'd hate that puke! IMHO of course. :) Again, in the end, it's all about the money!

Sent from my iPad 2 using T2 Pro

Not for nothing, if you refuse to watch movies based upon your current beliefs, you'd be watching nothing but cartoons.

You forget that there are more than anti gunners out there focking up this country. Good example are the ones that agree with tearing up our constitution, the messed up liberals. What about the directors, producers, etc. that make tons of money off of violence but might be anti gun? How about athletes? Will you trash your fav ball team if you found out a good part of them are anti gun? How about Hanks that wants Oblama for a third term? How about the scum that continuously eats from our pockets and our beloved actors want us not only to keep paying for it, but then they want you to pay a dollar a day for starving children in failing countries who live in their own waste? Hell, might as well give up on humanity.

Remember, one actor doesn't make a movie. It's a joint effort. I don't like Hanks, but I've watched his movies. Same with Wahlburg and others I might not know about. I'm not ready to give up enjoying the things I like because of one bad egg. Because if that were the case, I think we'd all be pretty board.

Next time you go to the range, look at who's next to you and ponder what their beliefs are. I'm not willing to accept someone just because they decide to own a gun and shoot. If you are that compassionate about your beliefs, you shouldn't either! They might be the one that stands behind others that want the upper class to pay less taxes so the middle class gets screwed. Gun owner or not, I'd hate that puke! IMHO of course. :) Again, in the end, it's all about the money!

Sent from my iPad 2 using T2 Pro

hey buddy, yes, but there is somting especially ditastfull about the progressives who make 10s of millions in violent gun movies, probably have personal body guards, but yet want you to be without any protection.

hey buddy, yes, but there is somting especially ditastfull about the progressives who make 10s of millions in violent gun movies, probably have personal body guards, but yet want you to be without any protection.

One of the reasons I personally haven't gone to a movie in 20+ years!

Yea, but my main point is, just singling out one person is ridiculous.

Band of Brothers was an excellent movie. Would you not watch it if there were similar actors in it? Which there very well could have been? Again, it takes a lot of people to make a movie. Without Marks co-stars and crew, he'd have nothing and neither would we. I didn't see it for him. I saw it for what it stood for and what I could learn. Even if it were bolstered, it was still pretty good. And in the end, the memorial, ripped my heart out.

Sent from my iPhone using TT 2 Pro

Yea, but my main point is, just singling out one person is ridiculous. Band of Brothers was an excellent movie. Would you not watch it if there were similar actors in it? Which there very well could have been? Again, it takes a lot of people to make a movie. Without Marks co-stars and crew, he'd have nothing and neither would we. I didn't see it for him. I saw it for what it stood for and what I could learn. Even if it were bolstered, it was still pretty good. And in the end, the memorial, ripped my heart out. Sent from my iPhone using TT 2 Pro

I stop watching Tom Hanks movies because he is another hypocryte - luckiliy I have seen P-ryan umpteen times befor I came to this realization - but will not "fund" his progressive BS with my few $$$ anymore.

Here is an alternative to Hypocrytes and Cartoons:

http://www.thegreatcourses.com/

Lots of good stuff here - you have to become your own program director:

I stop watching Tom Hanks movies because he is another hypocryte - luckiliy I have seen P-ryan umpteen times befor I came to this realization - but will not "fund" his progressive BS with my few $$$ anymore.

Here is an alternative to Hypocrytes and Cartoons:

http://www.thegreatcourses.com/

Lots of good stuff here - you have to become your own program director:

PS, the rest of my "TV" time I mostly watch The Cooking Channel "Choped" is awsome. They keep the progressive crap out of cooking - LOL!

Liked the book - didn't like the book? Liked the movie - didn't like the movie?

Get yourself a copy of "Victory Point: Operations Red Wings and Whalers - the Marine Corps' Battle for Freedom in Afghanistan", to learn more about the mission and our American Heroes that are in harms way.

You'll honor the memory of those lost in the Lone Survivor story as well as the Chinook loss.

Great movie.. While we're on the topic of marky mark hatin, I got a good chuckle during the credits when I saw "mark walhberg's hair stylist" and TWO personal assistants. No other actors had this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

S/assistant/fluffer/g

Great movie.. While we're on the topic of marky mark hatin, I got a good chuckle during the credits when I saw "mark walhberg's hair stylist" and TWO personal assistants. No other actors had this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

he's the only reason I haven't seen it yet.  I can't stand him but alas, probably going tonight to the 10:50 showing

Bottom line, you have to separate actors from their real selves. Just enjoy the movie & forget about the actors' beliefs, causes, stances, etc. Who gives a shit what they believe in? They are only actors. A lot of them are activists. They should stick to acting. That's what they are good at or not. It's what they make more money going than we'll ever see regardless.

Bingo! :drinks:

Bottom line, you have to separate actors from their real selves. Just enjoy the movie & forget about the actors' beliefs, causes, stances, etc. Who gives a shit what they believe in? They are only actors. A lot of them are activists. They should stick to acting. That's what they are good at or not. It's what they make more money going than we'll ever see regardless.