deerpark

Here comes the snow (yet) again...

Yup as OP stated I do hate the snow lol. When I was you get yes loved it, but now at 25 with3 knee surgeries snow down right blows, espically when last week I slipped on ice and now my knee is questionable with either needing surgery again or just fluid drained. I know I live in state that will get it, and I always know it'll come, I just hate it! My truck does fine in it, just not me lol.

Sewell- was raining in morning, but now getting some good snow coming down.

it looks like a possible wintery mix tonight into Wednesday

You're going to get 2-4 inches of snow and up to .25 inch of Ice in your area.    A bit more than a wintry mix.

The weekend storm is looking to be a classic Nor'easter but it's still too early to tell if it stays out to sea.  If it tracks inward, it could be 12-18 inches for the inland area and next to nothing along the coast.

Precisley. And 4-wheel drive means absolutely nothing on Ice. Not that it means a whole lot with snow, either... :D

I remember my old man teaching me how to drive in the early 90's in my Jeep. I specifically remember him telling me "just because its 4wheel go dosent mean its 4wheel stop, on ice & snow". That has always stuck with me over the past 20 years of driving in foul weather...

Sent using Tapatalk 2 NOW FREE!!!

I remember my old man teaching me how to drive in the early 90's in my Jeep. I specifically remember him telling me "just because its 4wheel go dosent mean its 4wheel stop, on ice & snow". That has always stuck with me over the past 20 years of driving in foul weather...

Exactly! It's all about vehicle control and anticipating the next 2 seconds of driving. For today though, I'm staying put unless there's a dire need to go out.

Ice & freezing rain here in Hopewell. ~1/2".

6"of snow in Lk Hopatcong with ice now falling on it. I called the day on the weather. Not risking my guys safety or my vans in this crap. Not worth it. If the roads clear up this evening I'll go out myself and take care of all the no heat calls rolling in.

Sent using Tapatalk 2 NOW FREE!!!

I remember my old man teaching me how to drive in the early 90's in my Jeep. I specifically remember him telling me "just because its 4wheel go dosent mean its 4wheel stop, on ice & snow". That has always stuck with me over the past 20 years of driving in foul weather... Sent using Tapatalk 2 NOW FREE!!!

It does help if you use engine braking by downshifting as it slows all 4 wheels whereas using your regular brakes puts nearly all the bias on the front. When you lock up the fronts you lose steering too.

Sent from my SCH-I800 using Tapatalk 2