silverado427

Super bowl commercials

I guess I'm the only one who stuck to their guns and didn't watch. I watched the replay of WSOP Main Event instead and played online poker

But I still shop at Dicks tho, so I guess I'm still a hypocrite

I didn't watch at all. But it was hard to avoid all the tweets, etc.

I also shop at Dick's for birdshot and clays... :)

A whole lot of people got their PANTIES in a bunch after seeing the COCA-COLA multi-language AMERICA THE BEAUTIFUL,

Why??? Isn't this country called a MELTING POT FOR A REASON, GET OVER IT. Your family or your families family was an immigrant at one point

I could not boycott this year--had to support the Hawks.  I did not realize that Denver was not going to play though ;-)

I thought the Seahawks v. forty-niner game was much better, but at least the Seahawks looked great, dominating tonight.  About time we get a championship!

I was underwhelmed with the commercials--really disappointing this year.  I think the best commercial I saw (I missed several) was the Doritos time-machine--and that was one of the amateur entries!

A whole lot of people got their PANTIES in a bunch after seeing the COCA-COLA multi-language AMERICA THE BEAUTIFUL,

Why??? Isn't this country called a MELTING POT FOR A REASON, GET OVER IT. Your family or your families family was an immigrant at one point

true but my family assimilated and didn't push their culture on others.  I know myself and the people I was with were like wtf.

I guess it's all how you perceive the commercial.  

Im upset with the coca-cola commercial. Would have been ok if it was a different song. I find it a disgrace to play America the Beautiful in different languages. They should have done a more neutral song and nobody would have cared.

We all kinda sat there and went WTF just happened?  But that was kinda the whole Stupor Bowl anyhow.