intercooler

screw cheaper than dirt sale

Deal OF THE WEEK !

$10 off Cheaper Than Dirt, as long as order is above $10. Use INCOGNITO for multiple orders.

Code is ARMWB04

Some examples are:

so any order that is small, you just pay shipping

I put in separate orders for :

ar gas tube

trigger guard

barrel nut

receiver block

lower parts kit (less trigger $21 shipped) :stinker:

Hurry, they start charging $99/PMAG in a couple months!

copied from team forum ar15.com

I bought a bunch of small items and hit the code ...a few times

Thanks man! I picked up a magazine for my wife's EAA Pavona and a cheap IWB Appendix holster for my Shield. I'll stop now or I'll end up spend a hundred on odds and ends of cheap stuff and 25 packages will show up at the door all the same day LMAO

If you look on RetailMeNot, there is a $15 code... think from TFB.

I picked up a few 15 round CZ magazines ($6 cheaper than Greg Cote) and a Serpa for my SO-01.

$15 off $100 is not as good as this especially when the purpose of the OP posting this is to "screw" CTD.

Also during the post Newtown panic they would routinely offer ammo for sale, then when you purchased ammo, and if they saw they could get more for the same ammo they would cancel your order saying it was out of stock then have the exact same ammo for sale for a significantly higher price.

$15 off $100 is not as good as this especially when the purpose of the OP posting this is to "screw" CTD.

So getting someone an extra $15 in this economy is bad when people feel so strongly to be spiteful at CTD? And also, you can use both coupon codes.

I understand the view, but if they actually have the cheapest price for things I'm looking for, that is where my money will go. Prior to the codes, it was either CTD at $30 per magazine, or Greg Cote for $36 per magazine (which usually has very good pricing for magazines). Considering I'm buying 6 (got 2 with the gun), the saving is like getting a free magazine.

My view, don't get SO worked up over companies. Get the best deal you can for your hobby to move forward as far as possible.

So getting someone an extra $15 in this economy is bad when people feel so strongly to be spiteful at CTD? And also, you can use both coupon codes.

I understand the view, but if they actually have the cheapest price for things I'm looking for, that is where my money will go. Prior to the codes, it was either CTD at $30 per magazine, or Greg Cote for $36 per magazine (which usually has very good pricing for magazines). Considering I'm buying 6 (got 2 with the gun), the saving is like getting a free magazine.

My view, don't get SO worked up over companies. Get the best deal you can for your hobby to move forward as far as possible.

lol, it's called integrity. If your willing to give your money to scum bags, go for it. I will never support a company that will screw me over the first opportunity they get. I don't think you do understand if your willing to give a company money that screws it customers. If cheaper then dirt wants my business then they need to support my self interests. Not a hard task to do and still make a hefty profit off me.

There's always a alternative, I'm sure they can be found for same price elsewhere.

lol, it's called integrity. If your willing to give your money to scum bags, go for it. I will never support a company that will screw me over the first opportunity they get. I don't think you do understand if your willing to give a company money that screws it customers. If cheaper then dirt wants my business then they need to support my self interests. Not a hard task to do and still make a hefty profit off me.

It's capitalism... do you get angry directly at the gas station when their prices go up? Shore Shot had a stripped lower for a few $100 when there was that run on firearms, and I still see people recommend them all the time.

You want scumbags? How about people selling a rifle to a new shooter, and once they leave, the employees are bragging how they could have sold them this/that because of how gullible they were? Or specifically having someone try to charge more for a Davidson's purchase... then act like they didn't know what they were doing. That is the integrity I worry about, not the internet "telephone game."

While I don't buy a lot from CTD, with the exceptions of the price hikes, does anyone have actual evidence that they specifically canceled orders in the way it was described here? Because it seems that they had a decent price, lots of people ordered, which killed the stock and had to cancel some orders, and when they were resupplied, they raised the prices.

There's always a alternative, I'm sure they can be found for same price elsewhere.

Actually, nope.

Most stores have them for $40ish... again, 15 round CZ magazines. Greg Cote had them the cheapest... but they were a few dollars more than CTD. If their prices were closer to Greg Cote's, I would support Cote because I've purchased a lot from him over the years. But a "free" magazine makes it idiotic to not go with them... then another $25 off to boot.

People, many people on this forum had their own orders cancelled, and i recall a couple people complaining about cancelled orders while the item was in stock at a higher price. There is ZERO question they did it, because many of us have seen the evidence as it happened.

"do you get angry directly at the gas station when their prices go up?"

No, no i don't. Because the cost of gas actually goes up and that cost is passed onto the consumer.

Cheaperthandirt decided they would charge 3-4x the price, "just because". They were routinely obnoxious, like is that really a serious price with some of their items. I think their prices were dictated by gunbroker. If a case of 223 went for $1,200 that was the price of their case for the week. While magpul was selling them mags for probably 9 bucks a mag, they were turning them out the door at $100+

All the while places like Midway maintained prices near MSRP.

NEXT, they decided to stop selling firearms as if what they were doing was wrong and needed to be reviewed, it was only after the backlash they figured out how much shit people were talking about them and opened sales back up. They are no friend to the common shooter and i give them zero respect. My money goes to places that don't change business practices when it counts.

• Like 1