totalabuse

So, who knows these clowns?

The best part about that whole video was looking at the blonde but only at face value. If you started looking deeper you'd notice she's an epic fail.

I really hope the cops from garfield see the vid and pay these people a visit. I enjoyed seeing the lack of ear and eye protection. I just LOVED see them pointing guns at each other and firing live rounds at each other thats fabulous as well. I saw so many darwin moments I'm not even going to mention.

Some winners right there. What could do the LE do though?

No offense to anyone, but I just don't see why people love rapid firing (whether its an automatic or bump firing... I don't count pulling the trigger really fast because there is some effort there to actually hit the same target more then once-- or at all).

Some winners right there. What could do the LE do though?

No offense to anyone, but I just don't see why people love rapid firing (whether its an automatic or bump firing... I don't count pulling the trigger really fast because there is some effort there to actually hit the same target more then once-- or at all).

bbk I couldn't agree more, people that rapid fire are moronic inbred idiots

Anyone know what range this is? it loks nice and you can shoot Ars , pistols and shotties at closer than 50 yard range. i don't think its in NJ

Sorry TA I could not get through the whole thing. The soundtrack was enough to close it. Hopefully they were all exposed enough radiation to render them sterile. Stupid parents breed stupid children.

A quick review. Five people showing off mad skills. Which included but not limited to....Shooting at each other on a least two occasions. Multiple sweeps of friendlies. But they're shooting at them anyway so WTF, right? Just some full retard sh!t, man.

And they most likely are members of this forum.

If they are members or if someone knows them they need a good punch in the head and then some safety lessons. Just let the media get hold of this, Every Chucklehead needing a vote will exploit it as a need for mandatory training requirements and more stringent liscensing with yearly qualifications.

while I agree they did many stupid things I don't understand the description given by the poster (or reposter in this case from reading the comments) "This video has been posted for the benefit of NJ law enforcement. Law enforcement who have questions may contact the shooter of the video at his residence:

Scott Martha Turner

Garfield NJ , 07026

Cheers

Here is the thread on ar15.com:

http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html...

If you go to this guy's car videos (his youtube account is OneHotPorsche944) you can see the house at this address is where his car is parked in the other videos. "

the benefit of NJ law enforcement? What benefit? While they were unsafe retards many times on the video I saw nothing illegal what so ever. It's the "get the cops" mentality that is the problem these days, they are not here to fix everything and anything! we are capable human beings!!!!! Quit looking for a crutch to lean on and do something yourself! Which I will give credit to the poster for posting the video in the first place, but his call for the cops to "investigate" this shoot makes me want to slap him upside the head as much as I want to slap those shooting in an unsafe manner.

While they were unsafe retards many times on the video I saw nothing illegal what so ever.

I suspect shooting at someone's feet is illegal. Endangering or something or other. At the very least it's disorderly.

Certainly shooting glass on the range was against the rules and since it was state range 250(or something like that) it might rise to the level of a misdemeanor.

I just hate seeing stupid crap like this. It just re-enforces every negative thing about guns that antis say.

While they were unsafe retards many times on the video I saw nothing illegal what so ever.

I suspect shooting at someone's feet is illegal. Endangering or something or other. At the very least it's disorderly.

Certainly shooting glass on the range was against the rules and since it was state range 250(or something like that) it might rise to the level of a misdemeanor.

I just hate seeing stupid crap like this. It just re-enforces every negative thing about guns that antis say.

Is this range in Jersey?

Sorry TA I could not get through the whole thing. The soundtrack was enough to close it. Hopefully they were all exposed enough radiation to render them sterile. Stupid parents breed stupid children.

A quick review. Five people showing off mad skills. Which included but not limited to....Shooting at each other on a least two occasions. Multiple sweeps of friendlies. But they're shooting at them anyway so WTF, right? Just some full retard sh!t, man.

And they most likely are members of this forum.

I hope not. But if they are: Welcome to NJGF's! Now get the hell outa here and go take an NRA safety course and don't abuse your right!

I seriously hope these people are not on NJGF. I will look into this. I know we have a few residents in Garfield.... anyone know these people?

Seriously, if someone pointed a gun at me, I would of been forced to draw.

But yes... the blonde...... :liar:

If you noticed the guy who posted that vid is trying to expose them, i copied the coments from his post on the vid, he even has the guy's name and addy.

Subscribe

Unsubscribe JimFacebookVids

September 23, 2009

(more info)

(less info) Want to Subscribe?

Sign In or Sign Up now!

This video has been posted for the benefit of NJ law enforcement. Law enforcement who have questions may contact the shooter of the video at his residence: Scott Martha Turner Garfield NJ , 07026...

This video has been posted for the benefit of NJ law enforcement. Law enforcement who have questions may contact the shooter of the video at his residence:

Scott Martha Turner

Garfield NJ , 07026

Cheers

Here is the thread on ar15.com:

http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html...

If you go to this guy's car videos (his youtube account is OneHotPorsche944) you can see the house at this address is where his car is parked in the other videos.

I added annotations proving they aren't using blanks and squibs because the original authors kept trying to say that the video was faked and it was all blanks, squibs and special effects.

Category: People & Blogs

Just found this thread, I shoot at this place all the time, it is a PGC range about 5 miles from Cabelas off of RT 78, never encountered anyone like this, most times I have the range to myself except during hunting season.

Me and these guys would have a real problem. Just based on the video they are violating a half dozen of the PGC range rules. This is the kind of crap that gets the public ranges closed…….

They look like some of my relatives.

Definitely bad PR for gun owners. Multiple safety violations.

But...the assholes were having fun. People do all kinds of stupid shit for fun. Hear about the diver who blew out his lungs the other day trying to set a depth diving record? Rock climbers? 

Almost certainly not in NJ. I've never seen a Cabela's in NJ. That looks like the one in S.E. PA. Plus if that was NJ range there'd be a swarm of cop cars over there within the first 10 minutes.

Scumbags and gang bangers from Jersey and NY blasting apart our ranges, throwing trash everywhere, and shooting bullets over berms that end up peoples' houses are the reason that you need a permit to shoot at PA SGL ranges now.

These douche canoes were the straw that broke the camel's back.

If you guys visit PA SGL ranges with jersey tags expect some dirty looks and the PGC searching your shit. If somebody fucks and eats you say "Hi" to Jerry for me. He's like that.

Might want to determine which county the range is in PA where this happened and send a link to the county sheriff out there. Intentionally pointing a loaded or unloaded firearm at someone is aggravated asssault. Maybe the sheriff could get an arrest warrant drawn up and extradite. I have not viewed this video but if it is as bad as everyone says then the sheriff ought to be interested. Especially if on a public range. Safety of other people there was jeopardized. Police in NJ would not be interested as they have no criminal jurisdiction over behavior in PA, although the NJ town police might have grounds to pursue revocation of FPID card for these people on the basis of reckless behavior.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

They look like some of my relatives.

Definitely bad PR for gun owners. Multiple safety violations.

But...the assholes were having fun. People do all kinds of stupid shit for fun. Hear about the diver who blew out his lungs the other day trying to set a depth diving record?

Trust me, we in the diving community have the same issues with our people. It's all about having the proper attitude. Thankfully, we tend to be more self-policing because we know what can happen when land owners start closing caves and dive sites because of peoples' stupidity. People like this will find themselves very isolated (without buddies to dive with). No instructor will accept them for advanced training. They would not be able to get gas fills anywhere (as if they wouldn't be able to buy ammo anywhere, even though they had the guns to use). The diving community is small enough that everyone knows what's going on and will find out when someone does something bad. In fact, divers who deface the clay and geological structures inside caves (i.e. carving their initials, etc.) have been prosecuted, especially if done in a state park, etc.

The best protections against mishaps in diving (and shooting) is a very "well checked" ego, and a dedication to the details.

And, not to make light of this situation, but on a personal note and as an IT professional, I was completely offended with what these fools did to that poor, innocent mid tower!