Maksim

How are you preparing for May 21st?

So for those that dont know.... first things first.

May 21st, 2011

Then watch...

So what are your plans? Mine are to load some more ammo. Pretty funny though as a Jew, I was listening to Christian radio, and hearing their commentary on these lunies.

My chiro is really into it. He's been telling me about May 21st for about a year now at least. He's been in since the beginning. He told me it will be very interesting because we'll be able to watch it on TV as the earthquakes hit New Zealand first at the International Date Line and continue with the sun until the earth is wrecked. The good people, and those good that died, will be pulled up to heaven. If we're still here on the 22nd, we are not chosen.

I asked him why it starts at the International Date Line. His reply, "well, it has to start someplace."

Someone is going to have egg on their face come May 22nd.

• Like 1

oh so the rules don't apply to you then supreme ruler :icon_mrgreen:

"1. This section is not for the discussion of ANY Politics or Religion.

You may wish someone a happy holiday, but not the merits of anyone's religious or political beliefs. Please accept the fact that people have different opinions, and you do not have the right to degrade someone based on their beliefs. "

:p

On that note, I am planning for May 22nd as I plan on "friend'ing" a father of a friend on facebook that seriously believes in this stuff on the day after. He even has "MAY 21st" as his profile picture and status. What loonies.

Im preparing by not doin anything different than any other day. My uncle is one of these nuts. He has been getting ready for this for about a year now. I just don't understand how people can get all worked up over this. I've been raised christian my entire life, and even me devout grandmother thinks this is nonsense. I wonder how these people will react when nothing happens. Sounds like some "magic punch" stuff to me. On the other hand, if it does happen then the jokes on me. lol.

If may 21 comes and passes by and nothing happens, they'll redo the math and reschedule for a further date. I think it was first supposed to be in 94? Only then they discovered they forgot to account for more unlikely variables and came up with this date. They'll find some even more improbable variables later.

BTW, I don't even view this as being a religious discussion any more then I would consider Lorcin owners "gun owners"

I have to find an article I was reading, of a jersey couple who literally planed their finances to use up everything by the 21st. They will have NOTHING left after. That is just scary, how some people can not accept any other reality.

"I no longer think about 401(k)s and retirement," he says. "I'm not stressed about losing my job, which a lot of other people are in this economy. I'm just a lot less stressed, and in a way I'm more carefree."

http://www.npr.org/2011/05/07/136053462/is-the-end-nigh-well-know-soon-enough

I have a friend that is a big believer in all of this and follows this Harold Camping guy... My friend is the nicest guy in the world, and he's not a nut-job... Which is why I can't understand how he can believe in this nonsense... The 21st will come and go, and nothing extraordinary will happen.

The good people, and those good that died, will be pulled up to heaven. If we're still here on the 22nd, we are not chosen.

Who determines who the good people are? I know a lot of people masquarading as "Good People" and they are some of the scumiest sleazballs going.

I’ll be telling a new Chuck Norris tale. Like 1994, once again God did not have Chuck Norris’ permission to pass judgment.

That is awesome. I'm going to help spread that one around. Just need to mark the calendar for "Crazy Nut-Job Day" so that I remember.

I laughed at Y2K, I'm going to laugh on May 22nd, and I'm going to laugh the hardest come 2013.

every few years tis guy predicts the end of the world, he hasn't been right yet. I'm going to shoot sporting clays, have dinner with my wife, son and mother and play with my little guy.

I try to remain prepared for anything on a daily basis and don't do anything extra when some loon predicts the end of the world. Anyway, if the rapture comes my family and I will be welcome into heaven and not have to worry about it. If I am about to get raptured up to heaven I'll ask god to give me a few minutes to post my address here so those of you left behind can have my stuff.

Good Luck;

Ron

I'm a believer something terrible will happen on the 21st, the Meat Loaf song Paradise by the Dashboard Light will finally come true (it's my wedding anniversary). :laugh:

I forget which Monty Python movie it was in, I am pretty sure it was The Life of Brian. The scene was a devoted follower of the newest / latest prophet around Christ's time in Jerusalem. When we was questioned by the equivalent of a modern day reporter how did he know that this was the REAL messiah, he quipped, "I've followed three in my days, I should know the difference by now".

Remember Oral Roberts locking himself in the tower because God spoke to him and said he needed to raise some 12 million dollars for the university or he would be called 'home'. Then God counter offered to a few million and as donations failed to flow in, God recanted and spared his life.

Then there was Heaven's Gate...black Nikes and 6 bucks for admission, Jonestown...Kool-Aid at gun point, ....Obamacare and the list goes on.

I'll be preparing for the 21st by Shooting an indoor match on Friday, the night before, getting a good nights sleep, Harley will be all packed up, full tank of gas, tent, sleeping bag and other things needed for the trip packed up and ready to go for a great weekend out in Numedia PA for the all Harley Drag races with some friends. Oh and being in PA if something happens we will all have our firearms to protect out selves being we will be in a part of the FREE America. :)

AHDRA class I am there to see is has the motto:

Gas is for cleaning Parts.

Alcohol is for Drinking

Nitro is for Racing

Harry

Hookers and Blow???? :icon_mrgreen:

+1

Well, we're all fucked anyway. It's a numbers game. If you read the Bible, you'll know that it's written there are are approximately 440,000 names written down in the Book of Life. If you take into account the number of people who are currently alive on the planet Earth (about 6 Billion), and add in all the people who have lived on Earth before us (conservatively, let's say 4 Billion). If the world ended tomorrow, you would have a pool of 10 Billion people, of which only 440,000 will make it to Heaven. Assuming wickedness in humanity is evenly distributed throughout history, that gives each of us who have ever lived a 1 in 22,700 chance of making it into Heaven. How many of those slots are already taken? I don't like those odds much. Wouldn't it suck to have been the holiest person that didn't make the cut, and went to hell anyway? I would rather enjoy myself. I should start asking the holy people I know if I can have their stuff when the Rapture happens.

All the fun people are going to hell anyway.

"Id rather laugh with the sinners than cry with the saints. The sinners are much more fun."

• Like 2