Zell959

Guns you have no use for (but really want anyway)

I'll start:

It's a small frame 7 shot revolver chambered in .22 Magnum.

Reasons I have zero use for this gun:

1) I don't concealed carry.

2) Even if I did, I already have two reliabile, semi-auto handguns that would be fairly easy to carry concealed & are chambered in more effective calibers with better capacity.

3) Even if I did plan on CCW and wanted to utilize a compact frame revolver in doing so, there are countless revolvers available in .38sp that would be better suited to stoping a threat. I could even opt for the .327 magnum and cut the capacity difference to 1 round.

4) If I'm not going to CCW it, there are other revolvers available in .22Mag that have longer barrels and would be much better suited for range shooting.

5) .22Mag isn't that much cheaper than 9mm and won't really outperform it when it's fired out of a handgun.

Despite all the above, I still really want this gun :icon_lol:

Anyone else lusting after a firearm they really don't have any use for?

I've been getting so tired of hearing about every fcking company under the sun making 100th anniv 1911's. For some reason, even though it's gaudy and silly I really liked this one. Maybe it's the latin king in me. I'd have no use for it simply because I could by a car or four with the $$.

post-2464-0-80040800-1317748750_thumb.jpg

At the present, I don't stock .45 ACP, and if I did, I would prefer a high-cap such as the FNH FNP-45 USG, but I really like the Ruger SR1911 and the S&W 625.

I would also like a Smith Enterprises forged M1A, but its probably more than I will ever need.

I have very little use for most of my firearms, but I still am glad I have them! I guess most of them don't really fall under this category though, as I enjoy shooting most of them.

With that said, any additional firearm I would have no use for, but still want.

PSL-54c with PSO type scope.

Suppressed .22lr handgun

Bolt action in .338 Lapua

A Medusa Model 47. Actually, I guess that one would have a use, considering it can accept pretty much any 9mm size ammo under the sun, but it's stupid expensive because it's been out of production for a number of years now.

medusarevolver.jpg