hd2000fxdl

Stolen Equipment

Hey folks, this is a copy and paste from an E-mail I just got, please contact the E-mail on the website listed and or PM me and I'll get in touch with Mike:

Please be aware of anyone selling or suddenly owning the following steel targets. The complete steel challenge set, 2 small & 2 large pepper poppers, 4 medium steel rectangles, 20 new GT paper target stands and other various steel targets. These items and others where stolen from my shooting trailer last night and the police have little hope of recovery. Any information would be greatly appreciated.

Sport Shooters Training

49 Highway 36, Keyport NJ 07735

http://sstschool.webs.com/

Those will probably show up in the bumper of a car, as metal has no memory or way to trace it.

Once they go in the forge, its impossible to separate them from all the other metal in the forge...it becomes one...That really sucks that someone stole that!

Most likely the owner has a decent insurance policy and it will be covered under personal property...

Those will probably show up in the bumper of a car, as metal has no memory or way to trace it.

Once they go in the forge, its impossible to separate them from all the other metal in the forge...it becomes one...That really sucks that someone stole that!

Most likely the owner has a decent insurance policy and it will be covered under personal property...

That will certainly depend of his deductible. Whats that much steel worth?

As others have said, I would check with the scrap yard 1st.

Are you kidding me? Here's what I see:

• Either the thief is a shooter him/herself and plans on using this set on their private land, unless they are as brash to bring them to the handful of clubs here in NJ risking raising suspicion.
  • Sell for a whole $40 as scrap
  • Sell on ebay/craigslist

He's the guy who runs the World Class Steel matches IIRC. havent dealt with him myself, but i've heard nothing but good about him.

It's actually Mike DiGennaro's, you more than likely have meet him, good guy, damn good gun game shooter and just an all around nice guy.

Oh, Al check your Email, taking about steel, I have yours..

An update: Nothing new with finding the steel but the people who took it were selective in what they took. They left older stuff and just focused on the newer equipment, also they did take some some of the steel that would have been better for a scrapper, so this looks more like someone who knew exactly what they wanted and what it's for so it probably still out there.

I already did a quick scan of local sites like Craig's and Backpage and no hits as of yet. Also the scrap yards are on the lookout for anyone bringing something like this in.