Maksim

Daily humor thread

Food for thought

The US Population is 330,000,000 and in 5 months the number of Covid-19 deaths was 130,000.  The number of deaths as a percent of the population is 0.03939%, compared to the number of cancer cases diagnosed in 2019 (1,762,450) and 607,000 deaths.

This doesn’t seem far-fetched because it is happening before our eyes.

A very well-orchestrated plan, or an unimaginable set of events that just fell into place ... with the United States front and center. You tell me!!

Scare people with a virus, force them to wear masks and place them in quarantine.

Count the number of dead every second of every day, in every News Headline. By the way, ninety-nine and eight-tenths of the people who get the virus, recover.  About one to two tenths of one percent who get the virus, die.  Most all of them have other medical problems.  Did you catch that?  Less than 1/2 of a percent die.

Close businesses = 35,000,000+ instantly unemployed.

Remove entertainment and prohibit recreation; Closing parks, gyms, bars, restaurants, sports.

No dating. No touching. Isolate people. Dehumanize them.

Close Temples and Churches, prohibit worship. Create a vacuum and let depression, anxiety, hopelessness and desperation set in.

Then... ignite hatred and civil unrest, creating Civil War.

Empty the prisons because of the virus and fill the streets with criminals.

Send in Antifa to vandalize property, as if they are freedom fighters. Undermine the law, Riot, Loot and Attack all Law Enforcement, but tell government to order a stand-down.

Then... Defund Law Enforcement and abolish Police.

We are all being played by those who want to destroy America! This is how you destroy a Nation from within, and in very short order. Will it work?  I guess that depends on you and me.

I did not write this ... but it needs to be shared.  I just did.  Your turn.

Makes you wonder ...

As reported by the CDC ... Here are the US deaths by year and the change from the previous year

Year 2017    2, 818,503 Americans died

Year 2018:     2,839,205 deaths (20,702 more than the previous year 2017)

Year 2019:    2,855,000 deaths (16,300 more than the previous year 2018)

The year of the pandemic ...

Year 2020: 2,913,144 deaths (57,641 more than the previous year 2019)

BUT WAIT: There were zero deaths from Covid-19 during 2018, and 2019 and the jump from 2019 was only 57,641 ???

I've been told that COVID is responsible for now 400,000 + deaths. Shouldn't the 2020 number be a hell of a lot higher?

So the question becomes: How many people died OF COVID and How many died (of other causes) WITH COVID?

Here.....I formatted it!

Food for thought

The US Population is 330,000,000 and in 5 months the number of Covid-19 deaths was 130,000.  The number of deaths as a percent of the population is 0.03939%, compared to the number of cancer cases diagnosed in 2019 (1,762,450) and 607,000 deaths.

A very well-orchestrated plan, or an unimaginable set of events that just fell into place ... with the United States front and center. You tell me!!

Scare people with a virus, force them to wear masks and place them in quarantine.

Count the number of dead every second of every day, in every News Headline. By the way, ninety-nine and eight-tenths of the people who get the virus, recover.  About one to two tenths of one percent who get the virus, die.  Most all of them have other medical problems.  Did you catch that?  Less than 1/2 of a percent die.

Remove entertainment and prohibit recreation; Closing parks, gyms, bars, restaurants, sports.     No dating. No touching. Isolate people. Dehumanize them.

Close Temples and Churches, prohibit worship. Create a vacuum and let depression, anxiety, hopelessness and desperation set in.

Send in Antifa to vandalize property, as if they are freedom fighters. Undermine the law, Riot, Loot and Attack all Law Enforcement, but tell government to order a stand-down.

We are all being played by those who want to destroy America! This is how you destroy a Nation from within, and in very short order. Will it work?  I guess that depends on you and me.

Makes you wonder ...

As reported by the CDC ... Here are the US deaths by year and the change from the previous year

BUT WAIT: There were zero deaths from Covid-19 during 2018, and 2019 and the jump from 2019 was only 57,641 ???

I've been told that COVID is responsible for now 400,000 + deaths. Shouldn't the 2020 number be a hell of a lot higher?

So the question becomes: How many people died OF COVID and How many died (of other causes) WITH COVID?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, JohnnyB said:

Here.....I formatted it!

Food for thought

Remove entertainment and prohibit recreation; Closing parks, gyms, bars, restaurants, sports.     No dating. No touching. Isolate people. Dehumanize them.

Makes you wonder ...

That wasn’t hard, was it?

• Agree 1

8 minutes ago, Downtownv said:

For Johnny no.

For me? I'm a lover, not a formatter.

Larry Fine.jpg

Johnny wins then. 

Downtown...you’re suspended from the internet until you learn to format your posts. 

• Haha 2