Maksim

Daily humor thread

2 hours ago, charleslee said:

Anyone know what that poor rifle started out as before the mutation?

It started out as a Mosin Nagant. Now it's just a mess.

Over imbibing in response to the Communist's apparently successful  attempts to take over of our planet thus far! What he does not realize is that their overreach will cost them the mid terms and Constitutional conservatism will indeed prevail in the end!:)

• Haha 1

33 minutes ago, GRIZ said:

????????

It a links to gmail.com,  I think he’s trying to insert the code from an image he may have received via email but he doesn’t realize you have to be logged in to view the image. if he give you his logon Gmail logon credentials you’d be able to view it. I could be wrong about that but 100% certain it links back to gmail. In Win10 a right click on code gives you the path, see below.

<https://mail.google.com/mail/u/0?ui=2&ik=e8dfdbcc39&attid=0.1.21&permmsgid=msg-f:1691268566055389396&th=177897ccd38408d4&view=fimg&sz=s0-l75-ft&attbid=ANGjdJ-vSoCSOQffpxq9_Su5A_pwaReC5rks7Z6NeX5XYqfNvIxUeCnemHJ8oUh_PtpDds5N4ea8XdlUvuUEqquuH2W14Rr9dcU5n5XpLWH0CUH8keSulRgAYYLSbFI&disp=emb>

58 minutes ago, FXDX said:

It a links to gmail.com,  I think he’s trying to insert the code from an image he may have received via email but he doesn’t realize you have to be logged in to view the image. if he give you his logon Gmail logon credentials you’d be able to view it. I could be wrong about that but 100% certain it links back to gmail. In Win10 a right click on code gives you the path, see below.

<https://mail.google.com/mail/u/0?ui=2&ik=e8dfdbcc39&attid=0.1.21&permmsgid=msg-f:1691268566055389396&th=177897ccd38408d4&view=fimg&sz=s0-l75-ft&attbid=ANGjdJ-vSoCSOQffpxq9_Su5A_pwaReC5rks7Z6NeX5XYqfNvIxUeCnemHJ8oUh_PtpDds5N4ea8XdlUvuUEqquuH2W14Rr9dcU5n5XpLWH0CUH8keSulRgAYYLSbFI&disp=emb>

But apparently he doesn't come back to fix it.