Ray Ray

Greatest speech, EVER

Great speaker, great speech. What he said was powerful because he believes in it and his passion shows. There is alot of integrity from Dr Carson in the way he speaks and how he chooses to change lives. I hope Obama will take note and learn from this man.

What an awesome speech! Awesome ideas!

Anyone noted obamas face? Did not applaud..did not agree with most of it, was not happy to be there...

yea he basically just acted like a jackass the whole time. the look on his face was basically "yea uh huh you have no idea what your talking about." i cant believe people could vote for that asshat.

Great speech. I think this is the type of guy that could draw in both parties. I like what he had to say and I like him. I am going to see if there is a way to email him, perhaps through the scholarship organization, and let him know who I am, demographically, and how I enjoyed his speech and hope to see more of him. If I find his email address I will post it.

did you see the President's face when he mentioned his father had another family?

Obama's father did the same exact thing! he had multiple wives and children with other women. he already smelled he didn't like what was coming at that point..

I could not find an email address, but it said to use the below address to contact him. It is worth a brief letter from me thanking him for his speech. It would be nice if he received a bunch of letters showing support for his speech and encouragement for him to further represent us.

Benjamin Carson, M.D.

305 W. Chesapeake Ave Suite 310

Towson, MD 21204

Just finished. Phenomenal. All I could think about during this is how the President was thoroughly bored, probably felt insulted, and likely knows absolutely nothing about either the fall of Rome or the War of 1812.

A great advocacy for personal responsibility, and a rejection of envy and class warfare. This is what we need in a leader

He was just on Hannity. Spoke about how his mom worked 3 jobs to stay off

of welfare. And she took no excuses and made him take responsibility for his actions.

Sounds like a good woman raised a good son

Yep. I saw it and was just going to post this.

What a bright, humble man.

I was going to say how watching this video last night at 1am and not getting to sleep caused me to be tired for work this morning.... But there is no need for an excuse....

All I can say is Well done Sir!!!

Im curious if this was a potential ploy to jump into politics....?

I would fully back what this Dr was saying!

Why can't we have more politicians that fell the same way.... Ohh yea, lawyers.... Lol

I'm curious where he stands on the second amendment...

I loved seeing Obama irritated as Dr Carson belittled Obamacare and the welfare system.

It's also funny how he mentioned the lawyers... Knowing damn well that's Obama's background.

I'd like to see more of this guy in the future. And I hope Obama's henchmen don't take him out before he becomes better known.

WOW !! Incredible speech, Honest and to the point! Suck on that obama you effing POS

I would like to hear his opinion on the Constitution and Bill of Rights. Where does he stand concerning 2A?

I like that guy, i like his demeanor and his candor ... A humble man with faith ..Amen

I was impressed with his message and how he subtly discussed the importance of individual liberty and individual freedoms and how America has been a great nation because it is the land of opportunity, freedom, personal responsibility, and principals. Personal responsibility comes from your parents and local community, not from the State. I hope the golden-tongued czar-in-chief, the Democrats, and the Republicans learned something from this remarkable man as they endeavor to bring down and fundamentally change this nation from within.

Thank you for sharing, Ray.

I watched him on Hanity yesterday and was mesmerized - my political and ethical soul mate...A super inteligent man who come up from nothing...Religous...Believes in the individual rather than the state. Believes in traditional values, respect, education, hard work...Direcet oposite of Obama...I wish this guy would run for President...This country is really, really, really off track currently and we need a leader to save us (kind of like serching for a King in the King Arthur tales ;-))...This guy can pull the Sword from the Stone...How about a Carson-Orubio Ticket?

I watched him on Hanity yesterday and was mesmerized - my political and ethical soul mate...A super inteligent man who come up from nothing...Religous...Believes in the individual rather than the state. Believes in traditional values, respect, education, hard work...Direcet oposite of Obama...I wish this guy would run for President...This country is really, really, really off track currently and we need a leader to save us (kind of like serching for a King in the King Arthur tales ;-))...This guy can pull the Sword from the Stone...How about a Carson-Orubio Ticket?

Hannity asked him if he thought of it and he said he received a lot of mail from people asking him to.

Thanks for posting it Ray. I only saw bits and pieces on the news, but the whole speech was great. Inspiring.

Funny. You can see Obama looking down like he's on his Blackberry while the good doctor is talking about the healthcare system.

He's probably emailing his chief of staff to get the IRS after this guy or to set up a hit on him.

after thinking about this all night, this just shows the power of education. like he said the population has been dumbed down. this is how you assert power over them. keep them ignorant and in the dark and they cant rise against you because they don't know any better. never stop questioning those in power never let them breathe. the only stupid question is the one not asked.