SgtToadette

New Sig Sauer X-Series Promo video. Sweet jesus I want one...

I had bought a used X-5 for about $1200 a few months ago. Great gun for Steel. Mine was SA with a trigger that was adjusted to about a 2lb pull. However the Steel competition that used to be held on a nearby farm was discontinued so I traded the gun in for two carry guns.

I think you'll find that's low by about a grand - just a guess.

This...

An L1 comes in around 2700. Can get the competition for a bit less but no adjustable trigger. Sweat gun.

I am waiting for my permits to come in, have an X-Six Scandic sitting at an FFL...I look at the pictures of it from the FFL every 5 minutes...

this just looks like an entry level race gun. kinda gimick-y to me. any of you ever been really drunk and take a hot girl home only to wake up the next day next to something you you regret? i think thats what buying one of these will be like. at least for me.

My X6 Scantic. Amazing gun to shoot. Big gun but stays put when you shoot. Once you shoot this gun and feel this trigger it's almost impossible to appreciate anything else. And the quality wow. Like they say, you get what you pay for, well at least this time.

photo_zpsd1a8804d.jpg

I am actually really interested.... will have to bug Max Michel.

It is interested of an all in one gun, kind of like the CZ Czechmate... as a USPSA Open Gun.... it may be cheap if it is sub $2500.

Highly unlikely.

For the money they will be asking I would stick with a 2011 platform. Hell even a glock for considerably less.

I am interested in how that trigger works and feels. Looks like it pull straight back. Does anyone know?

Sure I know, see my X6 picture above. The trigger is smooth and light and yes it pulls straight back. The thing about the triggers on the X6 or X5 is they are fully adjustable for travel, reset and pull weight without modifying the gun. There are three adjustment features on the outside of the gun. One you can only see looking forward at the trigger guard. There is a tiny hole in which you insert an allen wrench to change the short reset. Then there are two other adjustments on the outside of the firearm to adjust the trigger pull and the trigger travel. I have mine set for the lightest pull of 2.4 pounds.