NJSigfan

Black Friday bootie

So now that Black Friday is over, what did everyone get? Gun related conquest are preferred but feel free to really talk anything you bought.

Unfortunately there was no gun buying happiness for me this year, so I'm hoping to live/enjoy some good deals through you guys. The wife and I did buy new furniture for family room and basement TV area so Christmas will bring me a new toy....Ruger GP100

Got my wife the Cannon Rebel t3i, my parents a 60 inch Samsung LED, got myself a mp15 sport from remixer and 24 boxes of 5.56 from dicks. Decent day out.

GoPro camera at Cabela's that came with $75 of cabela's cash - but I'm sure it will be even cheaper soon - things always cost less after I buy them :(

Howard -- What version did you get? --  I bought one yesterday too for Jake -- Hero 3 black from best buy for $249.99

I stayed away from the hero 3+ due to out of focus for anything beyond 4 feet -- Those steel plates are a little further than that... 

Howard -- What version did you get? --  I bought one yesterday too for Jake -- Hero 3 black from best buy for $249.99

I stayed away from the hero 3+ due to out of focus for anything beyond 4 feet -- Those steel plates are a little further than that... 

Great now you tell me that ;)  Got the 3+ based on a couple of reviews and videos I saw on the web.  Where did you hear about a focus issue?  Hopefully they have a software patch for that.

damn I am trapped offshore doing nothing but work.... it's killing me seeing all these awesome black friday deals.  But I've been averaging 122 hours per week this time so when I get home in january I I will make my own Black Friday :)