Maksim

What are you doing this snowstorm?

So with the crappy weather... what are you stuck inside the house doing?

Cleaned up the bedroom.

Took my USPSA RO recertification exam

About to go through and re-organize my FID/COE/Permit paperwork, redo the spreadsheet

Update the gun database

:icon_mrgreen:

We took the LR2 up to High Point Monument. Beautiful in the snow! The trip back was slow due to the weather.

The trip started with a drive to take photos of the Autumn foliage:

PA293784.jpg

PA293785.jpg

PA293788.jpg

PA293791.jpg

Then the sleet started to fall

PA293798.jpg

PA293800.jpg

The wildlife were looking a little cold

PA293801.jpg

TheWombat

Hit the heavy bag, jumped rope (as I didn't feel like getting soaked), frustrated myself further with BF3, did some cooking, watched RU fall apart in the second half, and now pondering if I should actually do an assignment or hold it off to tomorrow.

Hit the heavy bag, jumped rope (as I didn't feel like getting soaked), frustrated myself further with BF3, did some cooking, watched RU fall apart in the second half, and now pondering if I should actually do an assignment or hold it off to tomorrow.

how bad did rutgers fail? I went to the store during the 4th.

Suffering from a major hangover took my son to party place for his 3yo buddy's b/day party. Enjoyed the ride back in the middle of the storm on a RWD 330hp car with summer performance tires on it. Knowing that I have a full set of brand new winter tires sitting at home - priceless!!!

If that wasn't enough, fixed myself with some beer and drove to Brooklyn. Met some friends, fixed myself with a few shots of vodka. Wife drove back home. Thinking of having a couple more beers... :)

Went to see Jo Koy at the Stress Factory in New Brunswick. Roads (Route 1 & 18) were fine.

Jo Koy is hilarious.

I spent the day finishing my kitchen remodel, and spackling all the joints / corners. It's the project that just won't end.

Put a batch of home brewed beer in a keg to get it ready for Thanksgiving, also finally got around to cleaning my 1911 that my brother used in last weeks match at Old Bridge. Was gonna load up the last hundred or so pieces of .45 brass that I have just didn't get around to it.

how bad did rutgers fail? I went to the store during the 4th.

RU got shut out in the second half, barely scrapping together anything useful; lost 31-41. Would have really made the Big East interesting (maybe less relevant though) had they beat WVU.

holy ****, my town looks destroyed.. Irene did nothing to us here in Iselin, but damn a little snow and every tree seems to have given up... downed trees everywhere.. can't wait till morning to maybe go around taking pictures.

Woke up at 2 in the afternoon (pretty upset I forgot to set my alarm), had some donuts, watched Transformers Dark of the Moon, had Cheddar Potato soup and played BF3 (getting better at the Jets, especially with spotter/anti air team) and now I'm finishing the night with X Men First Class. Also went to Hell-Mart, but almost no one was there so it wasn't that bad.

Jo Koy is hilarious.

It was an awesome show. I got to shake his hand, get pictures and an autograph afterwards too.

TING TING!

Oh and he's got another comedy central special coming out soon too. He used some of the material on us - it was great.

Working on the next video...

24dgawj.png

b8x9c.png

29vf43l.png

xo42gx.png

2rol5e8.png

Lmao to.funny, on another note I'm on vacation I. Salem ma, and I wish nj new how to handle.snow like these people I woke up at 7 all roads clear. Missing my.glocks and mossberg. On a ammo sales note 100 rounds of white box..45 was only 27 bux, and .40 was 25, to bad they won't sell to me I would of bought Walmart out. They wanted a ma fid fml Lol