Maksim

Parenting at its finest.

I couldnt help but laugh my a** off.

Yep, that's our future-leader generation right there. It's actually sad when you think about it. What's more disturbing moreso than the fact he tried to even do this, but that he posted the video for all to see. No common sense, no morals, no understanding of right or wrong and the need to "socialize" his stupidity.

We have all done stupit **** before, but dam no one even dared him..

That kid is just stooopid..

Well at least he did not shoot his pecker.. :icon_mrgreen:

Too bad he didnt shoot that. If he did just maybe he would have done enough damage to himself to not be able to reproduce. Unfortunately the stupid reproduce at an alarming rate. Its not his fault, his parents are probably stupid too........ :no2:

Too bad he didnt shoot that. If he did just maybe he would have done enough damage to himself to not be able to reproduce. Unfortunately the stupid reproduce at an alarming rate. Its not his fault, his parents are probably stupid too........ :no2:

If im not mistaken it looks like some sort of parent was off camera in the video.

Wow, lots of people are quick to judge. Because of course none of you have ever done stupid things as a kid right?

Sure... :icon_rolleyes:

Oh heck we did a lot of crazy and stupid things when we were younger, even a few as we got older that would fit in the, Hey hold my beer, Watch this, but never once have I or anyone I know said, I wonder if I load the gun up, put the muzzle in my mouth and pull the trigger just to see what happens. And this includes a friend that popped like a light bulb in Colonia growing up that was high and tried to climb the towers over the train tracks, and one who get pegged in the head the same day he was playing hookie and was pegged with a flaming ball from a roman candle flight, but no lets put a gun in my mouth and pull the trigger to see what happens, I guess we weren't that curious.. :icon_rolleyes:

Wow, lots of people are quick to judge. Because of course none of you have ever done stupid things as a kid right?

Stupid enough to do something that I know will hurt and then do it anyway? Yeah, sometimes. Stupid enough to put something that even resembles a firearm into my mouth and then pull the trigger? Hell no! :icon_e_confused:

And I was a firearm airsoft safety expert at 8 too. Seriously?

Ever play cops and robbers, or cowboys and indians? Ever shoot cap guns 'at' people. Ever play airsoft? Paintball? Squirt guns even?

All those things involve "shooting" people. Some of them actually hurt too.

I guess you are all the type that would never let your kids play with anything with a trigger on it. Because shooting yourself with a clear plastic airsoft gun is the same thing as committing suicide. I'm sure when the kid did it he was thinking "hey, this kind of resembles committing suicide"....

:icon_rolleyes:

• Like 1

And I was a firearm airsoft safety expert at 8 too. Seriously?

Ever play cops and robbers, or cowboys and indians? Ever shoot cap guns 'at' people. Ever play airsoft? Paintball? Squirt guns even?

All those things involve "shooting" people. Some of them actually hurt too.

I guess you are all the type that would never let your kids play with anything with a trigger on it. Because shooting yourself with a clear plastic airsoft gun is the same thing as committing suicide. I'm sure when the kid did it he was thinking "hey, this kind of resembles committing suicide"....

:icon_rolleyes:

Every 8 year old should know gun safety. Better yet....

If we did something stupid... how messed up of parents to let your kid post it on youtube?

Besides the fact that the kid is doing something stupid, when is it ever ok to put a gun in your mouth and shoot it to see how it will hurt?

Last I checked, the kid was not under the influence of drug or alcohol. Just under the assumption that it is ok to do.

Anyone put a BB gun in their mouth and shoot it when they were younger?

• Like 1

Btw, especially as gun owners, we better train our kids. Just go find the thread about parents/kids of NJGF going to shoot. You have children the same age as the Darwin kid, who are shooting real guns, and would find as much at fault with the video as we do.

I had a lot of toy guns as a kid. Water guns, cap guns, ray guns, and even a compound bow. Never once did i think to put any of them in my mouth. I never shot at myself with the bow either. Pretty sure I got that when I was 7.

• Like 1

We did not have toys in Russia. =P

Actually, I would be lying if I said no. I honestly don't recall. Squirt guns yes. Paintball no.

However, I don't think any parent here would let their child act like that, especially how most airsoft guns right now are capable of fire of over 400 fps and can seriously hurt someone.

a water gun will not.

Would you let your kid stick an airsoft gun in his mouth and pull the trigger knowing damn well it will hurt? It is as wreckless and stupid as the guy who gets drunk and gets shot to see how it feels, or the morons who get drunk and go drive.

Stupid kid, even worse parents.

Come on. Are you friggin' serious? If you've ever done anything as stupid as this, then refer to my post cocerning that kid and take a copy for yourself.

Ha, yea, seriously, I think there is a bit of ageism going on here. There are plenty of people who do ridiculously stupid things every day, quite frequently-- like drinking, smoking, driving fast, etc. All have a better chance of killing you than any gun, and people willingly do it-- heck, they will defend killing themselves.

With that said, I do agree with the part that what makes this case specially stupid is that they did it for an audience via social media. That makes it transcend an accident, and almost a spectacle... which is quite ridiculous.