Col. Mortimer

Is Anyone Interested in a USPSA / IDPA Introduction Class?

Good stuff. I just hate to see guys driving all the way up there, especially since I can easily cover the same material down here. And CJ members makes it easier.

<--- legit Range Officer. lol. And a few weeks away of being a CRO.

Good stuff. I just hate to see guys driving all the way up there, especially since I can easily cover the same material down here. And CJ members makes it easier.

Congratulations Maks, how long have you been working on the CRO thing??

Also, just fyi, while working on getting a newbie class in our area, if anyone is a CJ member and wants some one on one, I would be glad to go through mike's agenda here locally, to open the class up to more northern guys.

If anyone from the enrolled list does this, please let me know so I can update the list.

Maks sorry we didn't meet up today. Did you shoot the steel match? Let me know when / if we can meet up. If you are going to do something at CJ I am sure there will be more then just me.

We are all set for the 31st. Just to go over everything:

1. The cost is $25. Please bring cash
  2. The class is rain or shine. It will outdoors unless we have heavy rain. I will watch the forecast.
  3. Bring a lunch or snack and something to drink. I will provide coffee in the morning (big surprise).
  4. Check the directions on the Shongum website as your GPS may get you lost.

To the ROs helping me: If you have a timer and a stapler, please bring them. I only have one of each. I have targets, tape and paint.

2. The class is rain or shine. It will outdoors unless we have heavy rain. I will watch the forecast.
  3. Bring a lunch or snack and something to drink. I will provide coffee in the morning (big surprise).

To the ROs helping me: If you have a timer and a stapler, please bring them. I only have one of each. I have targets, tape and paint.

No timer but I have a stapler in my range bag.

Also, just fyi, while working on getting a newbie class in our area, if anyone is a CJ member and wants some one on one, I would be glad to go through mike's agenda here locally, to open the class up to more northern guys.

Im a Cherry ridge member. Let me know how I can attend a class.

Thanks.

Got a Timer and Stapler so we are up to 2 timers and 3 staplers.... ;)

Unfortunately it's looking like my holster won't show up in time for the class, so it's time to start looking for an alternative. Does anyone have either extra mag pouches for Glock mags or know if the BladeTech Millenium double stack double mag pouches work with them? I know they have different ones for Glock so I assume they don't work, but I'm not home to check right now. Or as a less likely alternative, anyone have a lefty holster for a 92A1 I can borrow? My last ditch effort will be to quickly order a basic cheap holster for the 92 to use just for that day until my DOH shows up.