db1775

The new Mossberg black gun

That is probably the most horrible thing I have ever seen in a firearm. That makes Hi-Point look good.

Funny you said that. Hi-Point was the first thing that came to mind when I first saw the pic. Like I said, this is more of a show/hang on the wall thing. Is there a round about price listed anywhere? Looks like a rifle from Cowboys Vs. Aliens.

That is probably the most horrible thing I have ever seen in a firearm. That makes Hi-Point look good.

That thing is crazy. If I saw that on the range, I would laugh my butt off. I mean, I love mossberg shotguns, but they took a perfectly good firearm and ruined it.

Well, it would be NJ legal. If you are looking for a rifle with a collapsible stock and a flash surpressor that would seem to solve the problem. Putting the ugly factor aside, it probably is pretty functional as a self-defense tool. Very handy, easy to maneuver, fast rate of fire if you know how to handle a lever action. Would more useful in 38/357 for that purpose. That said, I still wouldn't buy one.

OH! Let's just throw some piece of $hit together from the parts bin....

Honestly, i think they had a good concept going here. But the lack of originality killed it. A good looking adj. stock and functional top rail would be sweet. That rail on there looks completely useless, and the stock makes it looks like a turd.

I like leverguns. But I think I have theory as to this ugly thing's origins.

In airsoft, there's a subsection called, "COD softing" Mostly it's new players who buy airsoft guns that are modled after firearms that they see in Call of Duty. In COD, there's two unlockable leveraction shotguns, the Model 1887, and the Ranger. I imagine that Mossberg is trying to appeal to an audience who thinks a lever shotgun is "liek totally 1337". That would also explain their stupid .22 with the Barrett flashhider (or maybe it's a muzzlebrake, I really don't remember.)