Purple Patrick

NJGF Car Thread

Jsko nice Slowbra. My best friend has one putting down just under 500whp with a pulley and tune. He dd's it with Mickey Thompson Et streets.

Cough swag swag swag cough

Thanks, but you mixed up Slowbra for Terminator ;) lol . They Toyo's have been great with getting the power to the ground no complaints. I am guessing that's the Redfire one in your photos?

I never did the pulley swaps or anything. just went right from 100% stock to the Kenne Bell w/ supporting mods. I want to get the new JLT CAI with an updated tune, people have been making good gains with it. Right now I am making a little over 620rwhp on 93.

I miss my fun car days... Had a '94 Impala SS that I should've never gotten rid of. Also fun were the '87 Monte Carlo SS, the '87 Thunderbird TC, and the '01 Bullitt. :crying:

That 87 TC was a fast car and had heck of a high top speed. One of the Mechanics got pinched doing a buck 40 on the GSP in one when it first came out.

I've never gotten around to putting the front plate on. This is a 2004 996 GT3, basically a road legal (even in NJ) track car.

IMG_0193.jpg

Mmmmm one of my favorites! Don't see the 996 gt3s very often. Very nice!

This thread is lacking in Jeeps

Was thinking the same thing Ray. Have to get some pics of my toy I just picked up. 05 Willy's edition with 3.5" lift and 33" tires. It's set up to go bigger but I kind of like it the way it is. Will have to post some when I get to a computer.

This is my trail toy 94 Ford Bronco 5.8 Ltr stroker kit, 38" Super Swampers 8" lift kit

You must stay to the trails. Doesn't look like you'll get much flex of the suspension at all. Also, the front hubs really should be swapped out to warn manuals. So much better than those auto hubs.

This is my trail toy 94 Ford Bronco 5.8 Ltr stroker kit, 38" Super Swampers 8" lift kit

Engine details? I can't see, but are you running a solid axle? My TTB is a love/hate relationship.

Hey guys, as you can tell by my name... Heres my ride. Its a 1973 AMC Gremlin 343v8, T5 5speed trans, with an AMC posi rear. She started her life with me as a straight 6, bench seat column shift and over the last 10 years, ive driven the hell out of her and turned her what she is today! I did all body work and paint myself, along with the engine and trans swap.

19840_1229659145200_2466157_n.jpg599509_3228275869369_2002840573_n.jpg534962_3091743416143_2086281972_n.jpg283852_1877912951140_2346259_n.jpg

Just for you Ray...

First day I picked up the Jeep. Next to it is my previous car, 2004 Acura RSX-S. Loved that car...

temporary.jpg

And here is the Wrangler now as she sits. Nothing done to it but a few audio component changes...

temporary-1.jpg