mattio41

February 8th, Pro 2a Rally

This is starting to look really good, another bus just added from Oxford. (At the request of Shongum).

At the request of members of the Shongum Sportsmen's Association we are adding an additional Bus leaving from 363 Janes Chapel Rd., Oxford, NJ 07863. If you are interested in taking this bus, PLEASE SIGN UP ASAP! Thank You!.

We will publish the departure time shortly, but estimate the drive time to Trenton IN TRAFFIC, and add 1/2 hour. More information soon. Register here.

Some of the buses seem to be leaving WAY too early. Montvale to Trenton is normally about 1.5 hours... but the bus is leaving at 6:30am?? Short of something that shuts down the turnpike, a 3.5 hour window seems a bit excessive.

is there any place to empty yourself around the Statehouse? Are we going to cause sewerage problems.....what is the fine for pissing on the grass?

...just adding some realism :tommy:

Damn good question! Certainly of interest to this old guy. Cold morning, lots of coffee, and uh oh!

To those taking the train, do you know if the station is anywhere near the State House?

To those taking the train, do you know if the station is anywhere near the State House?

Google Maps tells me it is about 0.9 mile.

I am attending(unpaid day off) and bringing +1; possibly more.

but wait, there's more - bus from Sparta:

*** BUS FROM SPARTA, NJ ***

I have TENTATIVELY added a bus leaving from Sparta, NJ. We are still looking for a spot to leave from where there is plenty of parking. If you know of a place, please let us know. *IF* we can fill the bus, we will run it, if we get too few people, I will have to cancel it and refund the $20.00 donations we are asking per seat. PLEASE SIGN UP ASAP if you are interested!

Buses for Tea Party left from the bus stop on Route 15 in Sparta. The Rockaway Mall would be a good location. Please post if a bus will be leaving from the northwestern NJ area.

My question is where is the banner for this on NJGF? The forum has hundreds of visitors to this page everyday and now wasted almost a month not advertising the rally.

Its coming....

To everyone who keeps PMing me.... I hear you. I PROMISE. Unfortunately the forum software does not have any way for me to add an announcement. I need to mod the forum software, which I do not currently have permission to do. As soon as Maks and I get together we will try to make this happen.

:dontknow:

My question is where is the banner for this on NJGF? The forum has hundreds of visitors to this page everyday and now wasted almost a month not advertising the rally.

I'm sure it will be up and running by February 9th. :unsure:

bus out of cheesequake

Ray, I sent a message to Frank (NJ2AS) to ascertain the time this Cheesequake Bus comes back to Cheesequake. Haven't gotten an answer back yet and can't find it mentioned on the NJ2AS web site. I have a BIG PPC Match to run the same night, and need to figure out IF I can go to Trenton.

Any thoughts?

Dave

to ascertain the time this Cheesequake Bus comes back to Cheesequake. Haven't gotten an answer back yet and can't find it mentioned on the NJ2AS web site.

If I remember correctly, one of the NJ2AS emails said the departure time is around 1:30pm.

ETA: from the NJ2AS site: "All buses will leave Trenton at 1:30pm to make their trip back to your cars."

http://nj2as.com/EVE...de=EventDetails

If I remember correctly, one of the NJ2AS emails said that departure time is around 1:30pm.

ETA: from the NJ2AS site: "All buses will leave Trenton at 1:30pm to make their trip back to your cars."

http://nj2as.com/EVE...de=EventDetails

That's helpful, thanks!

Ray, I sent a message to Frank (NJ2AS) to ascertain the time this Cheesequake Bus comes back to Cheesequake. Haven't gotten an answer back yet and can't find it mentioned on the NJ2AS web site. I have a BIG PPC Match to run the same night, and need to figure out IF I can go to Trenton.

Any thoughts?

Dave

David, this shouldn't be an issue since most (if not all) of the shooters in that match will be at Trenton standing next to you and I. Correct?

Has anyone reached out to the press to make sure they're there? We need numbers people. I'm hoping it's in the thousands at this.

Yes, Rich from NJ2AS has already put out 2 press releases. Has one going out tomorrow, and one planned for next week.

If we can't get a banner on the site how about we all put a banner in our signature lines so it starts showing up on most of the posts here. Anyone a decent graphics artist (I'm not) and can make a small-ish sig banner and host it? Ideally make it a link that goes to this thread and/or the NJ2AS event page.

If we can't get a banner on the site how about we all put a banner in our signature lines so it starts showing up on most of the posts here. Anyone a decent graphics artist (I'm not) and can make a small-ish sig banner and host it? Ideally make it a link that goes to this thread and/or the NJ2AS event page.

I can make it smaller, but I wanted to get some opinions. What is your thought, or is it to big. Check out my Sig.

hosted here: http://i1067.photobucket.com/albums/u434/mattio41/banners/NJRally_zps057e1cb9.jpg