MedicYeti

Storm Thread

14;30. Cape May Court House. Strong gusts, 60+mph. Light rain. Power went out about 14:00. None of my trees are down yet, before Sandy I took down the dead ones.

How's the rest of the state doing?

Heavy gusts of wind. Had a minor building collapse in Pennsgrove on the corner of Main and S. Broad st. D side wall of an abandoned building fell on a car, And hit the convenience store next to it. As far as I know 1 person was brought out through the front window. As far as rain we have a good spatter going.

Heavy gusts of wind. Had a minor building collapse in Pennsgrove on the corner of Main and S. Broad st. D side wall of an abandoned building fell on a car, And hit the convenience store next to it. As far as I know 1 person was brought out through the front window. As far as rain we have a good spatter going.

Little jealous every big storm always passes me by without an exciting call... its a good thing kind of

15:45. Cape May County. Many of the barrier islands have water in the streets. Wind gusts remaining 40+mph.

My beautiful wife and I went out to a local bar for drinks and wings and returned to find the lights back on.

15:45. Cape May County. Many of the barrier islands have water in the streets. Wind gusts remaining 40+mph.

My beautiful wife and I went out to a local bar for drinks and wings and returned to find the lights back on.

hey hey.. well done.. drinks and wings AND power restored.. nice

Howell - windy and a bit of rain.. not too bad.. wind makes me more nervous than anything because i have a ton of trees

Fredon just windy and cold.

i have 5 heater meals that are about 3/4 of a pound of food include a napkin spoon seasoning salt and pepper they work off same method of an MRE but less calories and stuff. they have a small packet of salt water to heat the meal if someone looses power and will be out i will offer you one just need a way to get it to you. they are on amazon at $17 shipped prime for a 3 pack and they do not taste bad