Oddly enough i really want one but cant justify the high prices they have right now. Someday when i find a deal.

I'm waiting for them to update the design...i love the rifle, but i hate the molded sights. if the price dropped i could probably justify one too.

Oddly enough i really want one but cant justify the high prices they have right now. Someday when i find a deal.

Haven't rally priced these out but look they really cool. What are they going for currently and what is a good price in case I see one? May make a trip to Tanners again in Pa in a week.

I think there is a dealer on here selling one for Mid $800. That's pretty much pre CT

I had one in .40S&W and it was the most fun to shoot!  Accurate as hell! Sold it to compress calibers, some day I will get another in 9mm.  In the meantime, I did pick a HiPoint 995.

I'm poor (buy too much ammo) so I went with a 995 too. Maybe one day I'll own one.

Just added the cx4 storm to my collection.  yeah, its awesome ..I'm going to need a couple thousands rounds of bulk 9mm...

Love that carbine man -- I'm a sucker for Berettas. I kept walking through the Beretta booth at Shot Show to just keep messing with it. Love the fact that they take PX4 mags too

It has the sierra papa trigger I still want to adjust it but not sure how...   also has sierra metal hammer  and sierra guide rods.. :)

Then you didn't have the pleasure of the plastic garbage hammer and crappy trigger. Google sierra papa trigger and you will find the instructions on their site.

If not, contact them. They will help you out

Very nice setup. That's exactly what I want. Now that I have an M9 I want a Cx4 Storm for the mag compatibility. And to sell my piece of shit Hi-point 995 thing.

My CX4 in .40 cal is my Knockdown Steel gun of choice, next to my Saiga-12. It is stock, except for the red dot. It is an ugly gun, but works perfect! Probably put 5K round through it. Gotta clean it again one day, been about 3K round since it's last cleaning.  :)