SgtToadette

Who makes the best jeans?

I've worn Levis 501's since I was 12 years old and even remember sitting in a tub of warm water to shrink them and beating them against a rock wall to soften them up.

It's a lot easier to wear them today as they come in so many colors,fits and materials but there's nothing like a honestly broken in pair of 501's.

Anyone ever try Duluth Trading Co., Ive heard they are solid

I just bought 4 pair of pants from them. 2 pair of jeans and 2 pair of fire hose work pants. I will never buys jeans or work pants from anywhere else ever again. Sizing is spot on and they are built like a tank. They far exceeded my expectations. Buy them now.

I grew up with levi 501's but in the past 5+ years I cant get them to fit right. Like mentioned above, I'll buy multiple pairs of the same size and they all fit different, big time different. I started wearing Wrangler when I noticed they have stretch waist in some styles. And hey, at 50 years old that stretch waist is GREAT :good:

My most comfortable pair is a pair of Nautica jeans which are just a cut above the rest.

Seems like finding genuine denim vs look alike materials can be challenging :/

I'll concur.

I'm not a jeans person much at all but after they broke in my nautica jeans are comfy as hell

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

I used to have a thing for high-end Japanese raw denim, e.g. Studio D'Artisan, Samurai. I think nothing matches the deep color and relatively more complex fading they undergo over time. But i got tired of paying $300+ for jeans that I'd only wash once a year. Uniqlo is more to my tastes now. I've been curious to try out the 1791 jeans (owned by Glenn Beck), but I'm reluctant to pay $160 for jeans that I can't try on first.